A SCAMMER REPORT (WITH CHAT LOGS AND SCREENSHOTS) (NOT BREAKING ANY RULES OF CONDUCT)

Instead of calling me chicken here you can basically ignore me and move on. But at least my determination make you come here and comment so i am happy about it and i dont think you are nowhere near to helping my cause by insulting so you cant give me some advices about it. But this thread is not an argument fight between people so i suggest you to just ignore me ^^
A spammer report: You keep posting a link to this thread in global chat. Let the moderators handle it, stop being an ass yourself.
I think if i keep posting it i would get a ban from spam. I am doing it in every 5-10 minutes. While people are promoting their services every minute. So if you cannot stand to see it every five minutes you can ignore me my friend as well as you can report me for spamming instead of coming here and talking like this! But still thank you for replying this post, i am trying to be the voice!
Last edited by TayChaz on Sep 15, 2018, 9:20:47 PM
i think ggg should take a stance on this i mean i know that pay for services cannot be regulated but i would like to hear their input on this
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
TayChaz wrote:
I am so sorry about this but most of the people who plays the game are in global 820

yeeeeeeeeeah no.

Good luck in your crusade but that you can say that with a straight face indicates to me you've a rather limited idea of the PoE player base.

Thanks for reply! and yeah i guess i should have added most of the people who cares about forum threads or trying to help the community and has a history with at least 1 scammer are in 820. Since i know that there are some local global channels with nonenglish speakers but still we hit a quite a bit of number even with global 820 ^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Beltrán wrote:

No. Not even close. Most people probably hang out in the first 10 global channels of their language, not in reddit specific hyperactive spammy chats.

Not even that. Most people probably stick with a guild chat or just turn global off altogether. This isn't really a game that demands interaction with strangers outside of trade most of the time (keeping in mind a relatively low number of players even make it to Mapping). One look at global and you can see it's just blather of little to no worth.

Something to keep in mind is that global chat instances have a hidden/undisclosed maximum member limit, and it's not particularly high. To say 'most of the players are in 820' in light of that is pretty funny. To say that most people probably hang out in any global chat given global 1 english is quite lively but globals 3+ are textual graveyards is...well, not quite as funny but certainly overstating the issue somewhat.

I tried global 1 once and people started to call dumb, idiot, retard immediately when i posted this thread, so i dont think it is worth to spend any time there for my topic. I still find global 820 is very useful for my thread since all those people in that channel are willing to help others in some way. Not like the other channels in my opinion. But if you want to discuss the player number count actually it is not a big deal for me since if they dont care but curse even 10k people wont mean anything. and lastly thank you for your reply tho!
Last edited by TayChaz on Sep 16, 2018, 2:28:23 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
You got scammed, it happens. Be thankful it was only in a video game and not real life.

You did not understand any point of the thread but it is okay at least your bump helped in a way that you would not understand again. Stay safe ^^
What about partial payment in advance?
Getting scammed for boss killing service is a bad thing, but GGG will do nothing, because you could have handled the payment process differently.

Here are some ideas for not beeing scammed:

- If 20c is your fee, and you want a partial payment share from Starforge and Dying Sun dropps, get payed 50% in advance. That way you will only lose 10c and your sell share instead of completely wasting your time

- What about a 1 Ex security? You get that in advance and pay it back, when you get your payment. If someone doesn't want to pay you, you keep the Ex

As I said, GGG will do nothing against those kind of scammmers, it doesn't care how many people you warn or bring here, just try to get your business safer.

Cheers
"
Arandur wrote:
What about partial payment in advance?
Getting scammed for boss killing service is a bad thing, but GGG will do nothing, because you could have handled the payment process differently.

Here are some ideas for not beeing scammed:

- If 20c is your fee, and you want a partial payment share from Starforge and Dying Sun dropps, get payed 50% in advance. That way you will only lose 10c and your sell share instead of completely wasting your time

- What about a 1 Ex security? You get that in advance and pay it back, when you get your payment. If someone doesn't want to pay you, you keep the Ex

As I said, GGG will do nothing against those kind of scammmers, it doesn't care how many people you warn or bring here, just try to get your business safer.

Cheers

Thank you for your business advice! Really hardwork you put it in there <3. But i think you forgot about player base, since even when i say them about the 30 paycut on starforge they started to get confused and ask me repeatedly about the loot is theirs or not.Also asking them for 1 ex without doing any job and without seeing any drops, this is impossible mate. Noone gives that much money to someone who he does not know. Even they are sometimes reluctant to give fragments when i am doing Uber Atziri carries. (Which i can totally understand. That is why i have a vouch thread to make them feel comfortable.) Also, they already gave their fragments and trust me at this point so responding them as a potential scammer wont help a lot. On the other hand, in my opinion this is nothing different than scamming a person's item in Master Craft service. So business ways there can be solution to be safer but like i said this is not for me the first time that i get scammed and wont be the last because my customers are human beings.

Cheers to u as well!!
Last edited by TayChaz on Sep 16, 2018, 3:30:47 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
TayChaz wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
You got scammed, it happens. Be thankful it was only in a video game and not real life.

You did not understand any point of the thread but it is okay at least your bump helped in a way that you would not understand again. Stay safe ^^

I think you need to lay off the video games for a bit, take a breather, go do something productive with your life instead of playing poe 24/7 and raging on the forums.

I suggest you to the exactly same my friend ^^ and i will tell you this again you did not even understand any point of the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info