Random DoT after killing mobs?

So I'm not sure what is going on but I take a lot of DoT after killing mobs. I see no status effect that pops up and nothing is on the ground under me, the HP just drops like I'm on bleeding effect even though I'm not. Happens with all maps. It doesn't always happen either, it only happens sometimes. Anyone know what can be a possible cause for this?
Last edited by EternalDoge on Sep 15, 2018, 1:33:15 PM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2018, 1:41:01 PM
Do you use blood rage in a CwDT setup or as a skill you use?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Nah no blood rage whatsoever
Show your characters, then maybe someone will be able to help you.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
viciousnugget wrote:
Do you use blood rage in a CwDT setup or as a skill you use?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EternalDoge/characters?characterName=EDoge
Last edited by EternalDoge on Sep 15, 2018, 1:39:42 PM
Can't see your characters since they aren't set to public, but your profile does show you have a 82 saboteur in delve - is it a shimmeron arc trapper by any chance? If so, shimmeron was rebalanced to halve the dot damage to you, but that dot is now also triggered by traps, mines and totems, as GGG weren't happy with the downside being entirely bypassed.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Can't see your characters since they aren't set to public, but your profile does show you have a 82 saboteur in delve - is it a shimmeron arc trapper by any chance? If so, shimmeron was rebalanced to halve the dot damage to you, but that dot is now also triggered by traps, mines and totems, as GGG weren't happy with the downside being entirely bypassed.

Oh, you're right. When I read through it before, I read it as adds lightning damage. Okay, nevermind then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info