next load screen
and WAIT , WAIT
AND

DESKTOP
cant make it any clearer than that

WELL now looky here
look were am back at again
here on the forum

how after 90 year of doing this every 3 months you mess up the loading , logining in everytime?

can we speed this up . 2018 and your load up is like playing on a 1985 computer with 56k ,

just dont get it

its too the point its takeing 3 to 4 times to log in .

fix your fucking login what the fuck ?
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
when you came out with poe on xbox the load was instant . now after your 1st patch to xbox , the login has become to the point i log in , pick toon and get kick to desk top , reloag the game , again same thing . this just dont happen 1 time this now up to 4 to 5 times i have to keep reloading to get this peace of shit game to load wtf ???????????????

maybe i should come down there and pull the plug on your set up . make so noone will ever be able to play the game again . i might just do that have a nice day
i cant even log in now.

click to load this pos
and make it to oriath loading screens gears stop moving and then am right fucking back to desktop . wtf , no wounder ign gives u a 8 out of 10 . the hell with 8 you guys get a big fat -0 your loading sucks

"
Narruc wrote:
i cant even log in now.

click to load this pos
and make it to oriath loading screens gears stop moving and then am right fucking back to desktop . wtf , no wounder ign gives u a 8 out of 10 . the hell with 8 you guys get a big fat -0 your loading sucks

They were dropping an update, maybe that was during the server downtime.... calm down bud. I'm on the xbox x and do not have load time issues
Delete.
Last edited by NewLeaguePapi on Jul 2, 2020, 6:42:19 AM
Hello,

If you're having problems with logging in I'd recommend re-installing your client as it sounds like local files maybe in a bad state.

"
the achievements still dont work either but i guess its a xbox problem. im just going to play next league i think and hope its all fixed

There is a software bug in the version of Xbox tools that we're currently running which is causing this. We'll be updating our machines to a newer version which should resolve this issue. Please be patient as the team resolves this, it's on our radar and being worked on.
glad u r doing something NOW . this log in issue as been going for over a year and your just now doing something about it .

SAD

good make it another year before u fix it . already too late uninstalled poe
lol i cant tell what planet you come from, but here on earth 1 year is 356 days
"
Narruc wrote:
glad u r doing something NOW . this log in issue as been going for over a year and your just now doing something about it .

SAD

good make it another year before u fix it . already too late uninstalled poe

Bye
"
Viljan wrote:
lol i cant tell what planet you come from, but here on earth 1 year is 356 days

"
In astronomy, the Julian year is a unit of time; it is defined as 365.25 days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post