Does support work on the weekend?

My account seems to be muted but nobody from support has responded to my email for a few hours now. I sent two.

So I can't do anything in-game as I need to buy maps/sextants and other currency to play. Nobody is getting my messages.
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2018, 1:34:47 AM
Yes, Support has team members at work 24/7.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I haven't had any response from support for over 24 hours now. My account is muted so I can't play the game. Can't play without trading.
just remember that every time you sent them a new e-mail, you are put to the back of the queue.

Maybe get a friend or guild member to help you buy what you need until you get a reply.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
just remember that every time you sent them a new e-mail, you are put to the back of the queue.

Maybe get a friend or guild member to help you buy what you need until you get a reply.

I set another email now, 24 hours later. Also made a thread on reddit and this this thread here yesterday. No response anywhere.

I'm pretty much a solo player. No guild or friends.

Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 16, 2018, 5:38:39 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I set another email now, 24 hours later.

Then - as mentioned by HanSoloDK - as far as the queue is concerned, it’s as if you’ve just contacted them for the first time.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

"
Sarno wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I set another email now, 24 hours later.

Then - as mentioned by HanSoloDK - as far as the queue is concerned, it’s as if you’ve just contacted them for the first time.

Well 24 hours is unacceptable. This is a 5 year old account with probably over 10k hours played and zero issues/locks/mutes/bans previously.

What happened is this:

- On Friday I posted joke in global. People were talking about never sharing your passwords. So I just chirped a standard meme joke "Hey if you type your password it shows up as ******. Mine is ******." It was just a joke and from the responses, people took it as that. I didn't know that was an offense or anything. People post stuff like that on Reddit all the time.

- A minute later I was kicked to the login screen with a locked account. So I emailed support and got a response soon after. They said my account was locked for a phishing attempt and that usually people get banned for such things. So I promised not to do it again, proved that it was my account, and it was unlocked again.

- However yesterday when I tried to make some trades, after messaging like 20 people I realized that I might be muted. It didn't cross my mind at first because people don't usually respond to trade messages. That's when I emailed support and haven't had a response since.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Well 24 hours is unacceptable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you want to delay getting a response from GGG, that's your prerogative.

----

"
Sarno wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you want to delay getting a response from GGG, that's your prerogative.

I sent the last email before I read about the que.

Also people who are messaging me to buy (unpriced) stuff also think I'm ignoring them now. I thought trading couldn't get any worse. Next thing I'll be on everyone's block list as well.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 16, 2018, 6:22:00 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

What is unacceptable is a petulant child throwing a hissy fit for getting muted after a piss poor attempt at "humor" in chat.

"
The joke was this. People were talking about passwords in global and that you must never share them. So I chirped the standard meme joke: "Hey if you type your password it shows up as ****. Mine is *****."

Phishing for passwords, even as a joke, support HAD to do their job and mute you, there is no wriggling out of it.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info