[3.5] Geti's Thunderous Applause (Static Strike Smite Mjolner Minions)

I noticed your profile is different than the build guide, could you explain as to why?
"
5teele wrote:
I noticed your profile is different than the build guide, could you explain as to why?

Made some upgrades, but they don't super pertain to how the build functions so I figured I'd leave the old gear up as reference for now, so as to not scare people away by making them think they need multiple ex gear to make the build work.
REALLY WISH I HAD KNOWN THAT BEFORE I USED YOUR BUILD GUIDE TO BUY MY 6L FML
Just realized I dont need a 6l, well since I have one what should I use in it?
"
5teele wrote:
Just realized I dont need a 6l, well since I have one what should I use in it?

Chain or Increased Duration, or some other utility - experiment. This is per what Geti mentioned earlier in the thread
I ended up selling it and just buying the 5l, only my problem is now is I have the build decked out but my mana reserve is way to low to use anyhting I dont know what to do what am I doing wrong? Herald of Purity is at 55% and wrath 43% with 17 mana to spare.
"
5teele wrote:
I ended up selling it and just buying the 5l, only my problem is now is I have the build decked out but my mana reserve is way to low to use anyhting I dont know what to do what am I doing wrong? Herald of Purity is at 55% and wrath 43% with 17 mana to spare.

My mana is also at 16, however, my static strike costs 10, my smite costs 8, and whirling blades costs 15, why are your mana costs so high?

Ah, you probably missed the VERY required Tireless cluster.

Last edited by Geti on Sep 21, 2018, 5:22:19 PM
I have exactly your setup, no clue whats causing the mana restrictions. I added more mana to my gear to get me to 18 mana however.
Last edited by 5teele on Sep 21, 2018, 5:51:29 PM
"
5teele wrote:
I have exactly your setup, no clue whats causing the mana restrictions. I added more mana to my gear to get me to 18 mana however.

Sorry you were having troubles with your mana, an I hope that works out for you, if you'd like some more gearing advice feel free to pm me ingame @Brapp_Zannigan , and don't forget that the only REQUIRED thing is the Herald of Purity.
Thanks I figured it out, didn't realize at first that 18 mana was all I needed. Does it need to be 16 or 18 because flesh offering mana cost is 18 for me.
Last edited by 5teele on Sep 21, 2018, 6:24:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info