NEED MARAUDER BUILD HELP new to this game

hello

i have played for about 5 days just getting lvl's not reading about the game

i had asked a few players in game what to do

but i don't want to ruin my char if i didn't do it already haha

so i am lvl 65 right now

here is what my build looks like right now

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzFCAUTRZvGS4ZhRo4GmwhAiFVJKon7SkuKU8q9jH7Mgk26DbpOQ46UjrYPfxQR1BQVbVVxlYEWGNZ818_YVJirHKpdud7jHyDfLh82YM4hmCMBozPj0aQVZ2uns2fy6FtogCkrKcIpzCnhKlorKq4k7ndwBrG2M36z2XQ0NSP1p3a3dw942rkIuoY7DjvDvAf8i_z3fZI975X4jKJd-Ut0g==

currently lvl 65

have 3035 hp , 80% all element resists, 3000 armor (33% physical)

using hatred aura

heavy strike dps right now is 4700 , sweep is 2000 , leap slam 1500

here are my current gears

so basicly

this is the build i am aiming for

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzFCAUTRZvGS4ZhRo4GmwhAiFVJKon7SkuKU8q9jH7Mgk26DbpOQ462D38UEdQUFW1VcZWBFhjWfNfP2FSYqxyqXbne4x8g3y4fNmDOIZgjAaMz49GkFWdrp7Nn8uhbaIApKynCKcwp4SpaKyquJO53cAaxtjN-s9l0NDUj9ad2t3cPeNq5CLqGOw47w7wH_Iv8932SPe-DH0Qf8aeMol35Vfi73wt0q5QYLtkUjBPwaMTTIcp2WFXDZHOZKMaVWEhEuGE73Tteu88BZ_f

since i am very new to this game i need help not to mess up this marauder :)

i hear people do aoa damege up to 7000

will wait for help and correction on this build

also i need gear suguestions, as far as i understood i need mana leach atribbute on my gears and 5 linked slot gear for sweep or cleave

also a better weapon

thank you
Hi

Why are you using the htrd aura? That only adds cold damage and lava lash works better since anger adds to weapons then lava lash adds 30% more to the fire damage?

Suggested BM build

This build tends to do well. With so much life and blood magic with high life regeneration your character should never need to worry about mana. Of course it is just a idea. Auras on this build would be anger and wrath for added elemental damage which gets increased by catalyze.
Also Unwavering stance will allow your Mara to be able to never get stunned which in endgame is very useful. Try also conc.+ incr AOE gems to increase your damage on sweep or leap attack considerably, added fire be good too.

Hope This helps, cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Mar 4, 2013, 1:21:34 PM
hello

i tried anger aura on myself now it only add 150 damege

and hatred adds me 700 damege

also i don't prefer blood magic as it takes away 30% of my hp with hatred and other auras

i prefer using mana leach from my damege

up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info