Any tip on how to get that mine nodes?

Happened for the second time already. I know that usually a node with only two ways is the one, who connects to the "unreachable" point.

First map node:

Minimap with no connection:

Second map node:

Minimap without any wy to go there:

Is there a bug currently which prevents you from getting to map nodes in the mine?
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2018, 5:29:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The first map is clearly "bugged" in the area it displays on the delve chart. It shouldn't be that dark / foggy. However, the NW path still has some potential.

The second map still has lot of potential on the NE with a turn to the SE.

Sometimes, the walls to break are quite far. The worst I had was approximately 2 "very long" hidden paths long (meaning approximately enough space for 2*3 hidden containers). In both cases, the area you explored is still shorter than that.

But you can't rule out a bug of course.
No, in the bottom one the path would need to be in a south direction, it can't branch off further north or east.

Remember the crawler needs to build a light path from the node point, so the path should be clearly visible within a screen of the starting node.

I've had a few like this, including one with two hidden nodes both of which are inaccessible (i even ran the full length just to be sure):

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2217913

Honestly though, its not worth more than a couple minutes searching. Better to just move on and forget about it, will probably get fixed in the next week or so.
Last edited by Asmosis on Sep 14, 2018, 7:56:57 PM
Thanks for your opinions guys.

I was already almost sure that it is bugged, but now I am fully convinced.

Should be posted to Bug report then I guess.
and what exactly do you want to report? both your pictures prove nothing as they dont have their possible paths properly explored
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
and what exactly do you want to report? both your pictures prove nothing as they dont have their possible paths properly explored

His bottom picture clearly shows dead ends where the path would need to go through. The crawler cannot go along a path it has already been on, so it cannot go north or east along the existing paths.

It's a bug.

You can easily see the same thing in the link i provided, where two hidden nodes are both unreachable (i even checked the dead end paths incase the assumption they dont have walls is wrong).

A grid square can only have one path on it (aside from the nodes themselves).
Last edited by Asmosis on Sep 15, 2018, 5:30:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info