Someone just hacked the servers and magically got into my guild

So this is what happened at approximately 2:20pm Colorado time a player hacked his way into my guild and emptied the guild stash. even the officers only page I need immediate gm assistance.
Last edited by AKAShadows on Sep 14, 2018, 4:27:05 PM
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2018, 3:11:24 AM
Over half your Guild is comprised of people at the Officer rank.

Are you sure nobody invited that person accidentally?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
yes they left the guild after stealing all the items a gm checking the scripts can confirm this...
Unfortunately, their policy is not to restore items.

I don't think the person "hacked the server" - if they did, they'd just silently spawn loot for themselves rather than brazenly stealing from dozens of people at a time, each of whom could contact GGG to report it. Regardless, I'm very sorry to hear that this happened. :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Its fine I mean it was maybe 70c in uniques. still ggg should be responding not you, ya know...
If you want to discuss things privately, e-mail support@grindinggear.com.

----

Im not really concerned about talking about it publicly
"
AKAShadows wrote:
Im not really concerned about talking about it publicly

That's nice, this is a public forum mostly for self help.

If you want your hand held then you contact support privately.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I still think Sarno is right though -->
Invite to party and invite to Guild is so close to each other when you right click someone. I have invited people to my guild several times by mistake....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info