Rate my luck 1/10

so almost 3 weeks in the leauge and this is my luck... around 2.4k bc and still no docter with mf build. around 25 runs apex and got 1 scepter. and still trying to get a 6link armor alreade spent more then 4k fuse in it and still no luck
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 12:20:14 AM
"
Djemma wrote:
so almost 3 weeks in the leauge and this is my luck... around 2.4k bc and still no docter with mf build. around 25 runs apex and got 1 scepter. and still trying to get a 6link armor alreade spent more then 4k fuse in it and still no luck


In the past, 1/10. Commiserations.

BUT

In this moment, infinitely variable.



Fortune [OPTIONS] [/path/to/fortunes]? Gut: maker appreciates reflective symbolic narrative interactive process that is at the heart of all mancies. Sigging 1 quote from it antithetical. Hard to find in a C of mediocre quotebots not confident it's wise to name it. Just keep walking, this booth
I need this translated into Off-Topican please.
Imagine if Chris Wilson tweeted 5-6 times a day how much everyone loves Betrayal, how awesome melee in PoE is, how desync never actually existed, and how they're working on PoE2 but can't finish it because the players aren't giving enough money.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I need this translated into Off-Topican please.


Fortune [OPTIONS] [/path/to/fortunes]? Gut: maker appreciates reflective symbolic narrative interactive process that is at the heart of all mancies. Sigging 1 quote from it antithetical. Hard to find in a C of mediocre quotebots not confident it's wise to name it. Just keep walking, this booth
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I need this translated into Off-Topican please.


He´s looking for a low effort number, the answer is always Five.
Can´t be wrong with that one.

If he would be looking for a interpolated number, you´d have to guess the rough bigger boundries and pick any inbetween that is not a even one, for ex 773, confuses the shit out of most people and you´ll have to answer question like
"how did you count them that fast". ....
If you answer with "skill" you answer correctly.
I can see what you see not, Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone, Whispering their hidden song.
Per titular demand, I rate your luck 1/10. Didn't bother reading OP.
A shining light in a sea of stagnant bong water.
"Bread is garbage. Pure sugar and carbs. Might as well have a Snikers bar with a Mountain Dew chaser. Tastes better less work." - OT Surgeon General Aim_Deep

Last edited by Rachel_GGG on Sep 31, 2018 0:61:72 PM
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 15, 2018, 9:23:51 AM
>.<

"
Lachdanan wrote:

He´s looking for a low effort number, the answer is always Five.
Can´t be wrong with that one.

If he would be looking for a interpolated number, you´d have to guess the rough bigger boundries and pick any inbetween that is not a even one, for ex 773, confuses the shit out of most people and you´ll have to answer question like
"how did you count them that fast". ....
If you answer with "skill" you answer correctly.


All I saw was 773...

Been spending way too long looking at Global chat...



Fortune [OPTIONS] [/path/to/fortunes]? Gut: maker appreciates reflective symbolic narrative interactive process that is at the heart of all mancies. Sigging 1 quote from it antithetical. Hard to find in a C of mediocre quotebots not confident it's wise to name it. Just keep walking, this booth
i dropped a 6L bow in blood aqueducts and then ripped about ten minutes later, rate my luck =]
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
cgheezey wrote:
i dropped a 6L bow in blood aqueducts and then ripped about ten minutes later, rate my luck =]


Terrible timing! Geez. Not sure about luck there.

Fortune [OPTIONS] [/path/to/fortunes]? Gut: maker appreciates reflective symbolic narrative interactive process that is at the heart of all mancies. Sigging 1 quote from it antithetical. Hard to find in a C of mediocre quotebots not confident it's wise to name it. Just keep walking, this booth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info