Rate my luck 1/10

so almost 3 weeks in the leauge and this is my luck... around 2.4k bc and still no docter with mf build. around 25 runs apex and got 1 scepter. and still trying to get a 6link armor alreade spent more then 4k fuse in it and still no luck
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 12:20:14 AM
"
Completed 20 ChallengesDjemma wrote:
so almost 3 weeks in the leauge and this is my luck... around 2.4k bc and still no docter with mf build. around 25 runs apex and got 1 scepter. and still trying to get a 6link armor alreade spent more then 4k fuse in it and still no luck

In the past, 1/10. Commiserations.

BUT

In this moment, infinitely variable.

'This bot was a god's gift to me, seeing as i cant sit in front of the computer for more than 2 hours everday without straining my eyes and in pain however this has come to a tragic end' - lljujjsusujjjk
I need this translated into Off-Topican please.
I am convinced the so-called Mathil Effect represents a deep-seated failure in PoE...I'm just not sure of what.
"
Completed 8 Challenges鬼殺し wrote:

'This bot was a god's gift to me, seeing as i cant sit in front of the computer for more than 2 hours everday without straining my eyes and in pain however this has come to a tragic end' - lljujjsusujjjk
"
Completed 8 Challenges鬼殺し wrote:

He´s looking for a low effort number, the answer is always Five.
Can´t be wrong with that one.

If he would be looking for a interpolated number, you´d have to guess the rough bigger boundries and pick any inbetween that is not a even one, for ex 773, confuses the shit out of most people and you´ll have to answer question like
"how did you count them that fast". ....
If you answer with "skill" you answer correctly.
I can see what you see not, Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone, Whispering their hidden song.
Per titular demand, I rate your luck 1/10. Didn't bother reading OP.
A shining light in a sea of stagnant bong water.
"Bread is garbage. Pure sugar and carbs. Might as well have a Snikers bar with a Mountain Dew chaser. Tastes better less work." - OT Surgeon General Aim_Deep

Last edited by Rachel_GGG on Sep 31, 2018 0:61:72 PM
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 15, 2018, 9:23:51 AM
>.<

"
Completed 16 ChallengesLachdanan wrote:

He´s looking for a low effort number, the answer is always Five.
Can´t be wrong with that one.

If he would be looking for a interpolated number, you´d have to guess the rough bigger boundries and pick any inbetween that is not a even one, for ex 773, confuses the shit out of most people and you´ll have to answer question like
"how did you count them that fast". ....
If you answer with "skill" you answer correctly.

All I saw was 773...

Been spending way too long looking at Global chat...

i dropped a 6L bow in blood aqueducts and then ripped about ten minutes later, rate my luck =]
the difference between a weed and a flower is a judgement
"
Completed 9 Challengescgheezey wrote:
i dropped a 6L bow in blood aqueducts and then ripped about ten minutes later, rate my luck =]

Terrible timing! Geez. Not sure about luck there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info