Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

I'd like to be able to swap excess azurite for sulphite.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
...The way we did this was was by having the amount of Sulphite increase drastically as you play higher-tier maps

Higher-tier maps doesnt NOT exist GGG if u keep them locked from dropping.... LAUL
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
psycatz wrote:
"
...The way we did this was was by having the amount of Sulphite increase drastically as you play higher-tier maps

Higher-tier maps doesnt NOT exist GGG if u keep them locked from dropping.... LAUL

playing 15h a day
2 char @ top ladder delve
lvls 88,94,81,93 this is my map tab btw

and don't hazard to tell me how to play this game

https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Gota love the fan boi lika** comments of ''HELL YEAH''

not like most of your players will reach d1000 to care, you just made it even worse for anyone other than the cream streamers.
Last edited by SweetChilli on Sep 15, 2018, 2:08:58 PM
"
muzein wrote:
I think GGG is having an identity crisis with Delve.

Is Delve supposed to be another league mechanic which is tied into mapping, such as Abyssal Depths and Incursion temples? Or is it supposed to be an end-game alternative to mapping such as the Uber Labyrinth?

I get the impression the community wants delve to be an alternative to mapping. So when GGG comes out and says 'Hey, we're listening to the feedback and now you'll have to map even more to access Delve' I question if they listened to any feedback at all.

Let's look at Uber Lab:
- you need only to map enough to discover and complete the 6 dream trials in order to access Uber Lab.
- Access is account-wide and thus only needs to be unlocked once per league.
- You do not have to find an Offering to the Goddess on the character which will be running the lab.
- You can buy offerings from other players
- You don't need to map more to run more labs.

Delve access should work similar and have it truly be an alternative to mapping. GGG's upcoming changes make it sound like access to the mines will be tied behind Red Maps which aren't terribly sustainable... which is pretty much the death of Delve league to me. Maps are also quite expensive so even if you wanted to simply purchase maps in the same way a lab runner would purchase offerings; what you receive for the cost is terrible compared to the cost and reward for lab running.

Mapping used to be enjoyable for me. War of the Atlas changed that. It introduced new content gated behind mapping and now it's a chore I must perform in order to do the content I want to do. When I'm tired after a month of mapping, I simply quit the league and return 2-3 months later - And when I return, GGG throws me right back into the very thing I quit the game over (mapping fatigue). It's actually worse because not only do I START a league with mapping fatigue, but I also have to build up my atlas completion all over again which is pure cancer.

Delve: Something to briefly do after a TON of mapping.
-is that what the community is asking for, GGG?

This pretty much sums up my opinion of the state of the game, and delve.
There is way too much focus on maps, and ironically every time they introduce something new ..people are hoping / expecting it to be an alternative to grinding maps.

Pantheon? Everyone thought it would be something you did outside of maps.

Elder / Guardians? Everyone thought it would be something you did outside of maps.

Delve? Literally everyone was expecting it to function exactly like Diablo 3 ...something you did instead of maps.

And every single time, GGG has let down the players.
And all this is doing is creating more map fatigue, which is working against GGG's intent on improving player retention.

It's complete madness, and all these delve changes in the last 2 weeks are proof of that; GGG has no idea what they are doing, and they have no idea ( or initial care ) about what the players want / expect for new content.

This is just acting like what Blizzard did for years with WoW and Diablo 3 ....doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on design and mechanics that are already tired and done with. It doesn't even feel right, or matter, that GGG is providing "all this content" every league ..when it's the exact same treadmill with a different graphical overlay.

Do these companies never learn from the past?

Edit: Just noticed that several of my previous posts were deleted without messages from support saying they were removed. How. About. That. They weren't even inflammatory, threatening, or vulgar.

Just straight up objective details or opinionated statements about what these new changes actually do to the game, and how egregious it is for GGG to make statements about having to "earn" sulphite on each character ...while talking about how players are just farming act 9 / 10.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Sep 15, 2018, 5:01:50 PM
Incursion - 15seconds per map and a temple that was mostly skipped if people didnt get their 2 rooms, WE LOVE INCURSION. so like maybe 15 seconds per map and a temple that was maybe 5 minutes long AFTER you run 11 maps.

Breach - wee run around in a circle and hope splinters drop so we get 2 minutes in a breach domain, we LOVE BREACH [reddit - remove loot we love the breachs, ggg lowers loot, reddit - breach sucks now]

you people have zero idea. all your whining and crying is cause you want free easy access to t16 content with zero investment or time put in.
I could create new character and reset my progress. How can I reset my Delve after this update?
"
jrv209 wrote:
take a deep breath, turn off your PC, and go outside. you sound way too serious over a source of entertainment that you should enjoy.

You realize how stupid that is right? How unfalsifiable?

Look at what you are implying. Anything YOU care about matters, anything YOU DON'T care about is no lifer stuff.

Why are you even here? I'm talking about the game I have spent money on in the forum purpose built for these conversations.

Total alternate reason: If this place is so trivial, What's that say about you taking the time to reply to me?

Seriously, anyone that says that "go outside" crap broadcasts their room temp IQ and complete lack of consideration or imagination.

Further still, some people can't go outside at all. Shove those assumptions into your colon. Games are a multi billion dollar industry for many good reasons.

"
I'm not sure if it's funny or scary that quite a few people complain here and ACTUALLY think that 24/7 mining would be a good thing.

I'm not sure if it's funny or scary that some people ACTUALLY judge what harmless activity other people find amusing.

"
johnnyh2 wrote:
I don't understand anyone who thought that we would get to spend 100% (or 90%+) of our time in the Delve.

What part of the word "infinite" confused you?

Yeah silly us for thinking our experience of the dungeon labeled infinite would be, you know, not finite.

"
Iznuts wrote:
you people have zero idea. all your whining and crying is cause you want free easy access to t16 content with zero investment or time put in.

"You lazy poor people should just do what I did and work on your dad's oil rig making 150K a year as an office manager so long as you stay off pills."
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Sep 15, 2018, 6:37:19 PM
Thanks GGG for listening community!

Well done!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
JoeShmo wrote:

This pretty much sums up my opinion of the state of the game, and delve.

And every single time, GGG has let down the players.
And all this is doing is creating more map fatigue, which is working against GGG's intent on improving player retention.

It's complete madness, and all these delve changes in the last 2 weeks are proof of that; GGG has no idea what they are doing, and they have no idea ( or initial care ) about what the players want / expect for new content.

This is just acting like what Blizzard did for years with WoW and Diablo 3 ....doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on design and mechanics that are already tired and done with. It doesn't even feel right, or matter, that GGG is providing "all this content" every league ..when it's the exact same treadmill with a different graphical overlay.

Do these companies never learn from the past?

Like you said, be aware thats just your opinion, nothing more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info