Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

How about we get rid of character seeding so I can actually find a prime resonator .
Wow thanks for nothing.

Make this awesome new way to play the game and then punish anyone who wants to actually play it?

What's wrong? Don't like facing the fact that the thing you made in a sitting (Delve) is more fun than the train wreck you've been building for years? (Story/atlas.)

So you gotta force us to slog through one to enjoy the other.

Seriously. Just own your failure. Let us play entirely in the mine if we want to. What do you care?

Oh right, micromanaging control freaks demanding the entire community be sycophantic free advertising tryhards.

Edit:

Sulphite existing is pure ego.

It exists to prevent players from abandoning the awful story and awful leveling process and awful maps.

Delve for me couple literally replace the entire pre maps segment of the game and there after ride alongside maps.

It should be a choice. But because the ego of the devs this cannot be allowed and we have a completely arbitrary limiting mechanism when the only real limit should be the difficulty of the content and our own stamina as players/characters.

Remove sulphite, make delve a choice.

Gutting my supply of sulphite makes it pointless to continue playing the league.

Delve is a the league mechanic. And you're gonna nerf my access to it?

So because I like the new thing you made better than your own thing you're gonna Force me to play the old thing to access the new thing? Really?

Make up your minds. Do you want us to play your new content or not.

I feel like it might actually be coming time to leave. I mean if you're already nerfing delve access it's clear it'll be a footnote in main if it even gets integrated.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Sep 14, 2018, 5:41:15 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I was excited for all of 10 seconds, then I read the post...

so basically the league and the entire delve concept is still shit, most people wont ever get through the sulphate grind required to really push the mines, the entire concept is a failure and absolutely not what you sold us in the buildup.

Great.

Any chance we can have some alternate endgame to maps added to the game soon? Like maybe an endless dungeon? Cause maps are really fucking boring after playing them for 5 years. Maybe some kind of competitive pve stuff where players can go in against hard content and have a ladder etc, like diablos greater rifts? Any chance of you adding some content like this?

Or are you too busy making super gated loot drop bullshit that the people pushing pay 1k chaos a day buying t15 maps and just jumping to the node then porting out, and if your not doing this you cant actually get up there and compete?

garbage game.

dude i totally fuc*ing agree with you goddamn man.
being 2 times with different classes at the top 0.1% of the HC delve ladder, i must say that THIS kind of competition, made in THIS way , is total crap.
my ordinary day was quarry - delve - quarry because goodluck dropping red maps @ lvl 90ish (my currently lvl 93 ripped has stash t8 maps and above EMPTY.
They now give us more sulphite to pay more ROFL?! instead of letting us play this fucking WONDERFUL infinite dungeon? (WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GGG)
i don't get why in the world they don't want us to delve (i know why)

btw lol im out cya next season
bye zombies and i recommend you to buy all mtx they release

https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
"
aKaZiM wrote:
How about we get rid of character seeding so I can actually find a prime resonator .

THIS, i still havent found a single 4 socket resonator. as of right now my plan for this evening is rolling a new characters till i get my first 4 socket to drop then deleteing all my other ones so i get rid of their map seed. cause i really dont want to be stuck with 1 delve that has a shit seed for the rest of my time in the game.

some people have made plenty of chaos selling them for 40 chaos each and some people who got a shit seed wont even have them drop.
"
Innomen wrote:
Wow thanks for nothing.

Make this awesome new way to play the game and then punish anyone who wants to actually play it?

What's wrong? Don't like facing the fact that the thing you made in a sitting (Delve) is more fun than the train wreck you've been building for years? (Story/atlas.)

So you gotta force us to slog through one to enjoy the other.

Seriously. Just own your failure. Let us play entirely in the mine if we want to. What do you care?

Oh right, micromanaging control freaks demanding the entire community be sycophantic free advertising tryhards.

Edit:

Sulphite existing is pure ego.

It exists to prevent players from abandoning the awful story and awful leveling process and awful maps.

Delve for me couple literally replace the entire pre maps segment of the game and there after ride alongside maps.

It should be a choice. But because the ego of the devs this cannot be allowed and we have a completely arbitrary limiting mechanism when the only real limit should be the difficulty of the content and our own stamina as players/characters.

Remove sulphite, make delve a choice.

Gutting my supply of sulphite makes it pointless to continue playing the league.

Delve is a the league mechanic. And you're gonna nerf my access to it?

So because I like the new thing you made better than your own thing you're gonna Force me to play the old thing to access the new thing? Really?

Make up your minds. Do you want us to play your new content or not.

I feel like it might actually be coming time to leave. I mean if you're already nerfing delve access it's clear it'll be a footnote in main if it even gets integrated.

take a deep breath, turn off your PC, and go outside. you sound way too serious over a source of entertainment that you should enjoy.
These changes are amazing :D
I'm not sure if it's funny or scary that quite a few people complain here and ACTUALLY think that 24/7 mining would be a good thing.
i dont get your Problems guys, it only takes About 50 shaped burial (only 100c on poe.trade) to get the cap of 5k sulphite.

with 5k sulphite, you can drive About 10 longer nodes, THATS PROGRESS.

No im just kidding, the only thing that really piss me off is that i feel forced to drive straight down, because i dont want to waste the sulphite on exploring sideways, i was so hyped to explore the whole damn thing, now im just sitting here calculating how to get to 270 the fastest and cheapest way since i can not Play 24/7.

My only logical Suggestion would be to make the Delve paths that go vertical down cost more sulphite (for People who want to push higher itemlevels and push the ladder) and the horizontal to the left and right cheaper, so People can explore the mine on their desired monsterlevel.

after the 83 cap you can up the cost of Course, but let us farm the upper section and below 83 for cheaper sulphite so we can actually afford some high Tier red Maps to push the ladder.

not everybody has a dedicated Group like empy, ggg seems to Forget this sometimes because they make conclusions out of hardcore streamers opinions.

sorry for my english, its my 4th language you should still get my Point though.
sounds good!

like the response to the community :)
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
"
Klabammo wrote:
Who gave the feedback? Why making it harder to get sulphite? goddammit. so many questions. So many reasons why this league and future leagues will suck for me. Can't we just leave it as it is? Is that too much to ask? Can't we have our fun in this league? Good job all, pat yourselves on the back because you did it. goddammit.

I think you have the wrong idea...

delves are more expensive, but sulphite gained in maps was increased. Delves past 1,000 had their sulphite cost capped.

This update addressed players who would run Quarry to farm sulphite. It's not harder to get sulphite, it's easier to get sulphite in maps (which was the intended route for sulphite gains).

You know, if it is easier to get sulphite in maps - then why are so many players running Quarry that GGG is patching it? May be because Quarry beats most maps in units of sulphite per minute? In 30 minutes anybody with Leap Slam can fill 5,000 units of sulphite and go back to Delving - which is exactly what GGG is now trying to prevent people from doing.

Every patch i am reinforced in the idea that GGG are a bunch of clueless code writers who can at most read and react to reddit - but will never survey player base in general - only few chosen streamers.
Reactive, not proactive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info