[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Bollacha wrote:
[...]
Do you have any ideas on how to use Cyclone with CwC + something else?
Or you think it will be a waste?
The "rework" on cyclone seems great so I was wondering if it's worth changing something. Like Cyclone + Dom Blow?

In 3.6, I merged this build with a CoC build and it worked well (it was my first ever build and it didn't stall out with as far as I was able to make it into maps - lvl 86)

I asked reddit about CoC vs CwC and they had some good points:
CwC will be less DPS than CoC, but only if you hit and if that hit is a crit. Since my build used Cospri's Malice, it needs to be CoC. With the generation and sharing of power charges, it seems to crit just fine.

I'm researching now, but I'm thinking of just recreating the build as a starter in 3.7.
"
Garvin58 wrote:
"
Bollacha wrote:
[...]
Do you have any ideas on how to use Cyclone with CwC + something else?
Or you think it will be a waste?
The "rework" on cyclone seems great so I was wondering if it's worth changing something. Like Cyclone + Dom Blow?

In 3.6, I merged this build with a CoC build and it worked well (it was my first ever build and it didn't stall out with as far as I was able to make it into maps - lvl 86)

I asked reddit about CoC vs CwC and they had some good points:
CwC will be less DPS than CoC, but only if you hit and if that hit is a crit. Since my build used Cospri's Malice, it needs to be CoC. With the generation and sharing of power charges, it seems to crit just fine.

I'm researching now, but I'm thinking of just recreating the build as a starter in 3.7.

I see, but I had in mind a setup that Cyclone kept being a survival skill like it is in this build, but also doing some damage using dom blow, for example. You think it would work? I'd need a 2h 6L and a 6L chest, of course.
But using cyclone, blind sup, fortify or something and LGoH + dom blow, cwc and minion damage would be worth? Maybe ruthless/maim instead of fortify, since we have some cool new defensive gems? Or it will not be worth at all?

I completed the atlas for the first time with this build, so I really liked it and was planning to use it as a starter on Legion. But I kept wonder if I could have a "new" cyclone build with the changes it received. Idk, lol
Last edited by Bollacha on Jun 5, 2019, 2:26:23 PM
Victario's Charity and Harmony of Purpose both give you frenzy charges, why not change the shield? What would be your focus on a new shield?
"
Nozek wrote:
Victario's Charity and Harmony of Purpose both give you frenzy charges, why not change the shield? What would be your focus on a new shield?

We care about charges to minions, who aren't party members. Hence, Harmony of Purpose doesn't give them charges - it's nice for personal charges though. To clarify, you need both. If you want to lose DPS, you can go with a high life shield like Lioneye's Remorse.
Another season, another cyclone guardian coming up! Still no challengers around.
Second that, build rocks
Curious about support changes and possibly even flicker instead of cyclone in the wake of the 3.7 changes.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Sorry but why use Gravepact at all? Heralds aren't zombies or skeletons right? The damage increase is negligible for the 5 points you need to invest, you can get Righteous Army instead and still have 3 points to spare for some better stuff, maybe Combat Stamina? Anyway Rightous Army seems too good to miss out on. Unless there's something about Gravepact I'm not seeing.
"
Netami wrote:
Sorry but why use Gravepact at all? Heralds aren't zombies or skeletons right? The damage increase is negligible for the 5 points you need to invest, you can get Righteous Army instead and still have 3 points to spare for some better stuff, maybe Combat Stamina? Anyway Rightous Army seems too good to miss out on. Unless there's something about Gravepact I'm not seeing.

I'd guess those attack speed nodes there have something to do with it.
"
Jurvi wrote:
I'd guess those attack speed nodes there have something to do with it.

You get way more damage with the Righteous Army minion damage wheel than the attack speed gives you, according to PoB. If you need intelligence then you could use the +10 point on a +30 node instead. Gravepact seems kinda pointless to me but it isn't hard to respec if it feels worse without it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info