[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Herald of Purity now has a chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a Rare enemy.

Do you think this could be a better option to swap into the 6L now and what would you use for the last 2 slots? I might try it just out of boredom.
"
Herald of Purity now has a chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a Rare enemy.

Do you think this could be a better option to swap into the 6L now and what would you use for the last 2 slots? I might try it just out of boredom.

Agony still much much better, but if you really wanted to try, go for Herald of Purity-Minion Damage-Maim-Melee Physical Damage-Brutality-Minion Speed.
Tat patch change is nice, as mentioned previously I run culling on my cyclone which means I do normally get sentinels while mapping, but should make things easier/more consistent.

I've done quite a few shapers and red elders now. Not managed to find any delve bosses yet. All pretty easy if not the fastest. Not really sure how we can squeeze out any more damage wihout pairing up with an aurabot.
Getting a curse either with corrupted gloves or using a mark of submission ring is an idea, though not totally sure on which curse, plus limited use vs bosses (Could be could for delves though)

I'm set for an uber-elder attempt soon which I expect to fail as just not used to it, and it isn't the best build for the fight.

Gear hasn't changed really for a while, not much you can do gearwise. Still failed to roll a decent minion speed ring, so just using a standard rare.

At 7kish life. Might drop a few nodes for another jewel socket.
If I can squeeze out a bit more resists on gear I'll start corrupting shields, but nothing amazing to get really.

All in all a good allround build, mapping is OK, it's tanky in delves, and can do bosses just fine. A budget version will do about 80% as much as an expensive one, there aren't that many ways to push it (Corrupt chest will help, but I've bricked 2 and hit 2 boring ones so far, and have given up!)
Tried uber elder. Failed, got them both to about half.
Mostly due to lack of experience and impatience in the fight, I'm sure it's doable, though might be better with a change in gearing. Probably should have tweaked my pantheons a bit too.
For first time I resorted to getting someone to do it for me as I wanted to clear it off atlas.
Got a Watchers eye, but it was garbage!
"
Mooginator wrote:
I hope the below leveling overview helps the creator of this build - feel free to add it to the guide.

Items
1: 2x Brightbeak
1: Goldrim
1: Lochtonial
1: Wanderlust
1: Tabula
Sidhebreath
10: 2x Princess
16: Perandus Blazon
22: Praxis

Starter Gems
1: Smite
4: Smite+AC+Lesser Poison

Skill Progression
1: Spiritual Command
2: Righteous Decree
3: Spiritual Aid
4: Constitution
5: Gravepact
6: Resolute Technique
7: Barbarism
8: Berserking
9: Heart of the Warrior
10: Master of the Arena
11: Art of the Gladiator
12: Golem's Blood
13: Quick Recovery
14: Tireless

Buildout prior to end-game
Helm: Cyc+Fort+Poi+LGoH
Boots: Relic+MinDam+MinLif+CD
Gloves: HoP+MinDam+Ruth
Chest: HoA+MinDam+SPhan+Pierce

Notes
Use Bismuth Flask at beginning
L38: Resist Amulet, Shield
Take 1 +30 Dex Node

Loving the build so far. Just level 43 so far. Mooginator, Thank you so much for the level guide, it is extremely useful. For example, I just copy and paste your skill tree progression into my character's passive skill tree and the game even restores that search field when I bring the passive skill tree back up. Very handy indeed.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Oct 23, 2018, 9:16:25 PM
PoB updated today with Minion stuff and now we can get numbers on HoA to confirm the excellent dps we have seen while playing.
"

"
Cirwik wrote:
PoB updated today with Minion stuff and now we can get numbers on HoA to confirm the excellent dps we have seen while playing.

Just glancing at the new data in PoB it does look like we can optimize better.
Here's what I discovered so far from the new PoB minions update. Keep in mind that this is base on my gears.

Crawler: Spirit Offer, Empower 4, and Withering Touch are huge dps boost

Purity: Maim slightly out dps a +2 Minion Damage (somewhat surprised by this)

I had Withering Touch on Cyclone to test its slowing affect when PoB updated. I noticed that there is a WT box in the config tab, as I increased the number of stacks, the crawler's dps when thru the roof.

Here's my PoB link if anyone want to play around with it. I use discipline in conjuntion with an ES gain on hit watcher's eye. I may end up hard casting desecrate/spirit offering as they are only needed on hard boss fights. I'm still playing around with my cwdt setups.

https://pastebin.com/cUAeRELa

Edit: added vicious projectile to swap with pierce for bossing. VP and VT are about equal.

Edit 2: I hit the AS jackpot on the gloves with my last fossil (metallic, corroded and the more attack one) so I unspeced berserking to get another socket. If I ever get to 100 my next pickups will be the last endurance charge and berserking again.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Oct 27, 2018, 1:26:47 PM
I killed many times uber elder, right now deathless. My tree is similar, but have differences.

Hi Guys,
Having fun levelling this build (using smite as advised somewhere on the forum). I gathered the requested equipment for later.

Which claw should I use ?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info