Are achievements working yet?

I only recently started playing on xbox one, however I'm reluctant to jump back in, incase the achievements are not retroactive... So any news?
Think I read somewhere that GGG stated it was an issue on Microsofts side, but I'm having no problems with other games?
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 3:19:25 AM
Still no luck :( And for some reason it feels its not one of their priorities. Fingers crossed though. I'll jump in as soon as they're fixed.
"
WolfeLawton wrote:
Still no luck :( And for some reason it feels its not one of their priorities. Fingers crossed though. I'll jump in as soon as they're fixed.

Hello,

We have these fixed internally, which will be included in the next patch. Progress towards achievements should still be counted on our servers, so when you login after they're fixed it should recognise achievements which you met the requirements for.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
WolfeLawton wrote:

Hello,

We have these fixed internally, which will be included in the next patch. Progress towards achievements should still be counted on our servers, so when you login after they're fixed it should recognise achievements which you met the requirements for.

omg i love you. you guys rock
I reached 90 yesterday and didn't get the achievement. Dunno which patch is supposed to fix it though.
"
LucaExplo wrote:
I reached 90 yesterday and didn't get the achievement. Dunno which patch is supposed to fix it though.

The upcoming patch has the fix included, releasing Monday 11:00am NZ local.
Thank you, Jeff.
I just downloaded a new patch, logged in and I just hit 80 recently and the achievement still did not ding, is there another patch or are achievements going to be down?
"
culve00 wrote:
I just downloaded a new patch, logged in and I just hit 80 recently and the achievement still did not ding, is there another patch or are achievements going to be down?

The achievement dings at 90, not 80. That being said it still hasn't unlocked for me lol.
Yea, I think there is one for 80, but even so, even if the achievements are down, if they don't change the game a whole lot the % won't change much for 90 and beyond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info