[3.4 to 3.8] Soulwrest phantasms 100% cold convert fast clearing - ez boss

"
craxiak wrote:
I was wondering, if I would get six-linked Soulwrest with for example skeletons would supports linked to skeletons would support phantasms as well? And would it increas damage like hell? I could leave one slot for "phantasm on kill" to still have 20 phantasms.

First, they are different kind of attack so you have to play mage skeleton to use same support gems.
And then, you still have 20 phantasm but both phantasm and skeleton only have 4 support gems. It weaker than you place skeleton on 6L body armour
Well, i got level 62 right now and i can say: i'm in love with this build.
Even without cruel/eternal ascendancy, and just with the armour and staff, looks very smooth and fun to play. Ty a lot!

But i have one question: On standart, the boots price is ok. Not expensive. But the gloves is so expensive.

Is there another option to substitute this item?
"
Cubinho1 wrote:
Well, i got level 62 right now and i can say: i'm in love with this build.
Even without cruel/eternal ascendancy, and just with the armour and staff, looks very smooth and fun to play. Ty a lot!

But i have one question: On standart, the boots price is ok. Not expensive. But the gloves is so expensive.

Is there another option to substitute this item?

You can use grip of the council
Been playing this build and it's been pretty great so far.

One thing that I changed with mine is dropping the Increased duration support for Phase Run as having all the skill duration gave me a 4.14 second phase run, just a sliver above the cooldown. I instead put the Clarity there and am planning on using the free'd slot on the helmet for Blood Magic support since it means the Chieftain will use Frenzy Call more often (been able to get 3 charges on minions compared to just one.)
"
AwkwardBirb wrote:
Been playing this build and it's been pretty great so far.

One thing that I changed with mine is dropping the Increased duration support for Phase Run as having all the skill duration gave me a 4.14 second phase run, just a sliver above the cooldown. I instead put the Clarity there and am planning on using the free'd slot on the helmet for Blood Magic support since it means the Chieftain will use Frenzy Call more often (been able to get 3 charges on minions compared to just one.)

thanks for your advices. I will add it to the build
Talking about 6l Staff, you can use some spell/attack+projectile spectres. Currently testing
"
Puncture - Brittle Bleeder, Spectral Bowman, Knitted Horror
these ones, swapping faster casting to spectres. With all the abyss jewels we can get it's ez to have great +pdps, life and res on both phantasms and spectres. I've enough clear-speed for any t16 (mb except phys reflect, but there you can use some conversion tricks) in any setup, but this one can be better boss-killer, without disadvantage of staying on place and casting SRS.
Though it has a great minus comparing to SRS: your Spectres should survive boss attacks. So it is definitely very costly upgrade with ex+ each abyss jewels.
Interesting build.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Couple questions:

1) Why phys to lightning gem? Is it stronger than minion speed?

2) What do you think about dropping the offensive auras and using brutality support? We could then use some defensive auras.

3) What do you think about the block nodes? That'd be 12% dualblock for 4 skill points. We'd then have 30/12 instead of 18/0.

I'm looking for some defensive options.
We could also use Alpha's Howl to free up some aura nodes and give em a boost. Memory Vault might be an option, too.
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
Couple questions:

1) Why phys to lightning gem? Is it stronger than minion speed?

2) What do you think about dropping the offensive auras and using brutality support? We could then use some defensive auras.

3) What do you think about the block nodes? That'd be 12% dualblock for 4 skill points. We'd then have 30/12 instead of 18/0.

I'm looking for some defensive options.
We could also use Alpha's Howl to free up some aura nodes and give em a boost. Memory Vault might be an option, too.

1. Lightning damage can shock and make monster take more damage, you can use added fire damage. It only about colour of your staff.
2 + 3. I play sc. Currently I only think about more clear speed, more damage. You can play as your style. If you want some defensive, you can try purity of elements. This aura make your minion stronger. Less mana reserve. You can use other chest armour for defensive. Haste/wrath give ~ 12% damage. They are not important.
Thanks for your quick response :)

But shock needs huge hits to work. It's especially useful on bosses but our minions would have to land huge hits to proc shock at all. And even then the shock effect would be small.
Guess sooner or later I'll try brutality (59% more + 10% inc) and haste + arctic armor or something alike. Maybe even bone offering (17%) + block nodes (12%) => 47/29. Still not very satisfying though ...

/edit: Switched to zombies and pure phys + block nodes and belly. ~50% damage reduction with flasks up, 50/20 block, ~17% eva. Feels way more stable now.
Last edited by m02ph3u5 on Oct 5, 2018, 9:08:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info