[3.4 to 3.8] Soulwrest phantasms 100% cold convert fast clearing - ez boss

they dissapear when entering a new room, how do u boss? Also Desecrate? i have everything you have, where is this hidden skill lulz cuz i shurely cannot find it.
"
tarabuka_ava wrote:
I can't get how watcher's eye supposed to work? I'm very new to this game, so far only build my first character as a Sunderboy. I use watcher's eye in it to farm phys reflect red maps. And i was pretty sure it works only for me, neither on my totems, sentinels. So i thought it won't work on any minions. PoB also doesnt give a shit to SRS with it. Does it scale Phantasms somehow?

Pob doesn't show accuracy from Command of the Pit too. Watcher eye have so many different effects. It only show my minion gain 3.3% damage? I think pob can't show everything. It doesn't matter without watcher eye. Reflect physic or elemental only slow down me a bit. This build beat all. Only map mod cant regen life and mana really slow.

"
they dissapear when entering a new room, how do u boss? Also Desecrate? i have everything you have, where is this hidden skill lulz cuz i shurely cannot find it.

They only disappear at some special boss room like elder. Normal boss room is not. You can find hidden skill at character tab (press C). Summon some phantasm at your h/o. You will know which support gems work.
"
youngjuzell wrote:

Pob doesn't show accuracy from Command of the Pit too. Watcher eye have so many different effects. It only show my minion gain 3.3% damage? I think pob can't show everything. It doesn't matter without watcher eye. Reflect physic or elemental only slow down me a bit. This build beat all. Only map mod cant regen life and mana really slow.

PoB does show accuracy from gloves. Select Calc, put SRS skill there and check Show minion stats. It's all there.
Though I'll test Watcher's eye i've already got for my Glad later on this Witch. Pretty sure it doesnt work on any minions. Same issue with Heralds, they only affect you, so i guess that's the reason you hadnt tried Herald of purity in this build.

All herald skills only affect to users
Last edited by youngjuzell on Sep 24, 2018, 8:01:37 AM
"
youngjuzell wrote:

All herald skills only affect to users

That's what i'm talking about
"
tarabuka_ava wrote:
Same issue with Heralds, they only affect you

I've tested Eye, it also only effect you.
Though still interesting build. Thanks for it.
I'm currently looking forward to check, if you really need that SRS, cause i end up using it pretty rare, just for boss encounters. Though due to extreme lack of experience in this game cant compare with another focus damage sources.

And thanks for some concepts description such as spirits etc, that gives you a great boost to look into, when you are newbie.
Last edited by tarabuka_ava on Sep 24, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
You're right. Watcher's eye doesn't work to minion. If you only use phantasm, you can replace my gloves with Grip of the council
I understand that the soulwrest doesn't need to be socketed for the 10 phantasms it summons. However the extra 10 you get from socketing summon phantasm on kill support gem, doesn't that need to be linked for those extra ten to gain the supports from the socketed gems? Not sure if my question makes sense
"
Runal wrote:
I understand that the soulwrest doesn't need to be socketed for the 10 phantasms it summons. However the extra 10 you get from socketing summon phantasm on kill support gem, doesn't that need to be linked for those extra ten to gain the supports from the socketed gems? Not sure if my question makes sense

I don't know. Pob give nothing. But i don't need to link it with Greater multi projectile. All phantasm still fire many projectiles
I was wondering, if I would get six-linked Soulwrest with for example skeletons would supports linked to skeletons would support phantasms as well? And would it increas damage like hell? I could leave one slot for "phantasm on kill" to still have 20 phantasms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info