3.4.2 Patch Notes

you guys know if they make sulphite easier they're gonna have have to nerf delve loot right?
Keyblades!
Is it possible for the shaper's stronghold bug to be affecting respawn of elder influence after an uber elder? I'm about to hit 100 maps post-uber elder and can't respawn elder influence
@JoelDelve
"
Joeldstar wrote:
Is it possible for the shaper's stronghold bug to be affecting respawn of elder influence after an uber elder? I'm about to hit 100 maps post-uber elder and can't respawn elder influence

I got the same problem!
"
Antilurker77 wrote:
you guys know if they make sulphite easier they're gonna have have to nerf delve loot right?

Sure, go ahead and nerf the loot in delve at higher depths.
Depths that pretty much nobody will reach have ridiculously high rewards apparently.
Nerf those pointless depths and stop pushing people to run quarry in a loop to delve, by upping the amount of sulphite in maps, making it scaling with map item quantity bonus for example.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Scourge arrow with mirage archer is bugged. The spore pods caused by the mirage archer have the projectile's initial location set at the height of the mirage archer causing them to be shot vertically at an angle towards the ground instead of horizontally, reducing their range by a substantial amount.

Really disappointed this isn't fixed in this patch.

Obviously I'm also disappointed you are nerfing a skill nobody used already.
Last edited by Aggnog on Sep 13, 2018, 1:41:08 AM
Sulphite is fine, no change needed. But i play casually.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
how about just end this crappy bugged like hell quarry league? for 90% of players this league is just brainless quarry farming and than sooooo exciting running after cart with their bladevortex/rf or some autobomber... so boring
We need the same type of fossils to stack.
What about bosses (Maligaro) being stuck in walls?
"
Anuwiel wrote:
well. i'm gonna complain like all the other before me. where are the sulphite changes ? looking forward to it.

^^^

I really thought you guys missed the mark by waiting this long to change sulphite, and it's not the first priority in this patch?? One of the few blatant mistakes GGG has made in recent memory.

Last edited by Daser on Sep 13, 2018, 1:48:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info