#Extreme Delving on Twitter

I was sick througout the past week and i was able to sleep only 20 hours in 8 days my /played in poe is actually 6days 5hours and i havent touched the game in the past 3 days, just to tell you i discovered recipe that can guarantee this is the type of bow i make for les than 3 chaos consistantly:

cost me only 2 fossils.
Theese helm Just by yourself in 2 hours of farm:

I have some Bis Gear but its is super over kill i can show you how GGG tought that it was a good idea to Make a bow archetype stronger than Ele hit with an automated offscreaning EssenceDrain/Contagion built in Pathfinder all this while using resolute technique and that could be made in 2 hours staight after Kitava with only any bow build that can hit with phys or chaos damage.

the vicious projectile mod is listed nowhere was it a secret to force players to fossil craft ? Anyway it outscales Any unique bow in terms of poison and i know the perfect way to build iteven on ssf with a low time investment.
Here is my pastebin for the most aventurous of you: https://pastebin.com/sCrXeqYR
My profile for just to get you hyped:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malekca

I have an history of giving gamplay optimisation to the developpers of arena net (GuildWars2) they mader a new map where you can mine a resource only once/day and once/char i totally broke this rule the first hour of the map realease in GW2 you can make 50ppl that cross server just like with the new button you make to tp on a friend( i found an issue about that too but its not in the video) so i made like 10 of thoose 50ppl groups across servers and we totally broke the economy of crafting ressources in the game they had to make a global daily cap to counter me and i made all this just to have a backpack that looks like gaara in naruto (i had the complete set on 2 hours) reaveal.
I have a lot of other things like that for a Lot of differents build.
Last edited by Malekca on Sep 23, 2018, 7:14:54 AM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2018, 2:05:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info