[3.4] Dire Phantasms - Spirit Offering Minions | 7k+ eHP EB MoM | Triple Damage Auras

"
cryyyy wrote:
What pantheons do you recommend?

I recommend Brine King for partial stun and freeze immunity, and either Ryslatha for life flask recharge or Gruthkul for phys. damage reduction on hit.

Glad you like the build!
Last edited by Dire_ on Sep 16, 2018, 9:24:05 PM
Can you explain why we use a lvl 1 clarity? Something with es regen ?
After using it i have 3/1047 mana (hatred,wrath,haste and ele weakness also active)

edit: Ok nevermind i think i've figured it out. it's for Commander of darkness right ?

Some people use ToH, does it affect the minions? if so does it also work with sin's rebirth?

How is EE procced ?

Is there a way to calculate the dps in PoB for the phantasms?
Last edited by DomGrey on Sep 17, 2018, 5:58:27 PM
What kind of Watcher's Eye you feel would be good for this?
"
DomGrey wrote:
Can you explain why we use a lvl 1 clarity? Something with es regen ?
After using it i have 3/1047 mana (hatred,wrath,haste and ele weakness also active)

edit: Ok nevermind i think i've figured it out. it's for Commander of darkness right ?

Some people use ToH, does it affect the minions? if so does it also work with sin's rebirth?

How is EE procced ?

Is there a way to calculate the dps in PoB for the phantasms?

Yes, Clarity is for Commander of Darkness.

ToH and Sin's Rebirth doesn't affect your minions, but ToH does help you get tankier by shifting phys. damage around. We don't use it since it more than doubles the cost of the build.

EE is procced with Bubonic Trail's inherent skill, Death Walk. It makes corpses explode dealing fire damage. Since the minions only deal phys, cold, and lightning, it works out.

I don't thinks there's a way to calculate it in PoB yet.

"
cryyyy wrote:
What kind of Watcher's Eye you feel would be good for this?

The only option available would be "(6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity". I'm not sure it's worth the cost, though. A decent Ghastly jewel might fit better.
In the passive skill tree The chance to block attacks and spells nodes, 4 of them on the left side of the tree are those worth taking?
"
Ocdgaming wrote:
In the passive skill tree The chance to block attacks and spells nodes, 4 of them on the left side of the tree are those worth taking?

With a perfect Rumi's Concoction, you can get:
-55% attack block (18 + 12 + 25.6 rounded down)
-24% spell block (12 + 12.8 rounded down)

In my opinion, 4 points and a flask slot is not worth it. The build's play style is to be mobile and not be hit in the first place. The minions do so much damage that you can just run past mobs and let the phantasms clear.

Most of the things that can kill you are spells (DD, bearers, etc) and 24% spell block won't be able to do much.
Hi all,
I started this build for 1 week, lvl 86 now. I just killed The Shaper quite easily (some deaths but because I'm a noob, it was my very first time Shaper ever).

Currently 5.5k HP, 1k ES with EB and MoM.
My build during Shaper :

My jewels in passive tree :

Thank you very much for this guide, very fun, strong and quite cheap !
Last edited by Neeeeemooooo on Sep 23, 2018, 5:56:05 PM
Does generosity work with phantasm or is it bugged like Spell Echo?

I ask because I'm running generosity and hatred together but phantasm's minions don't seem to ever shatter mobs (even with 3x power charges and no ele focus) or get hurt by ele reflect... they drop like flies in physical reflect though.
"

I ask because I'm running generosity and hatred together but phantasm's minions don't seem to ever shatter mobs (even with 3x power charges and no ele focus) or get hurt by ele reflect... they drop like flies in physical reflect though.

Just use
on ele reflect map and test. As i tested Hatred with Generosity Support and Added Fire Damage Support works well on phantasms.
IGN: Mudshaker
Last edited by konigreich on Sep 24, 2018, 2:01:35 AM
"
Neeeeemooooo wrote:
Thank you very much for this guide, very fun, strong and quite cheap !

\o/ You're welcome!

"

Generosity works fine. It may be because the minions are out of aura range, which was why I went with VI for body armor. How are your minions generating power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info