Something wrong with one of these uniques.

Asenath's Gentle Touch Gloves

"Curse Enemies with Level 10 Temporal Chains on Hit"

This item curses enemies with temporal chains when my ARC TOTEMS hit them with arc.

Mark of Submission Unset Ring

Curse Enemies with Socketed Curse Gem on Hit

This does not apply curses when my ARC TOTEMS hit things with arc. (only when I hit things myself)

As far as I can tell, the wording is identical, with the difference being one is variable depending on the socketed gem, the other is a static curse. If I were to put a level 10 temporal chains in the ring, the wording would be identical.

One of these 2 items is not behaving how it is intended.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2018, 9:45:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
an enemy can only have 1 curse on them. What you are trying to do, is dual curse so you have to be able to put an extra curse on an enemy. This can only be done by getting and items saying "enemies can have 1 additional curse on them...." / by getting this from either the passive tree (whispers of doom - if i remeber the name correctly) or the ascendency tree.

Did you do this already?
When I used the ring, I was not wearing the gloves. I did not try to apply 2 curses at the same time.

The arc totem gem set was in a wand, not the gloves, so that's not contaminated.

According to the text on both items, either both should have applied the curse with the totems or neither of them should have cursed anything when the totems hit. I'm leaning toward neither of them should have applied curses, but with one doing it and the other not, one of them is wrong or the text on one of them is wrong as neither of them say "when you hit" which normally rules out minions or totems, these are simply "on hit".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info