[3.4]Soulwrest in Peace - A Dirt Cheap Summon Phantasms Build - Shaper Down w/ Video

"
Backho wrote:
this build is fantastic. but not freindly delve.

Ahh I was wondering about this. Reminds me of my RaT TR build; wipes maps and bosses but can't delve at all - so this build does "terrible" in delves?
All that and a bag of chips!
why is faster casting even used ? because of their attacks ?
it shouldnt.. delve isnt that hard
"
Nepenthess wrote:
Hey, I'm really liking your build. I often feel kinda useless playing a summoner; putting cull and curse on Orb doesn't cut it :P

Although I'm just using Consecrated Path and not Smite (I couldn't be arsed to path over to AoF), the utility and teleport make me feel more useful. I put my skill on a Hungry Loop (added Maim) so I could have some QoL like Phase Run, and have my Bone offering on CWDT.

I'm wondering if you ever tested the Hypothermia/Increased Crit with the Host Chieftan, and if it was worth it? I have gems levelling, but I haven't tried it yet.

Thanks again for a great build :)
wtf i wondered what that ring did. seems op.. also guessing quality doesnt matter .. so could i mix other gems in there for heralds? like herald of agony .cyclone with poison/maim/fort/ etc
im making my own build with the templar and this staff. with the baron .. just wanted to see if the staff was like ngamu's flame, and i was right
"
wtf i wondered what that ring did. seems op.. also guessing quality doesnt matter .. so could i mix other gems in there for heralds? like herald of agony .cyclone with poison/maim/fort/ etc

Quality doesn't matter-- you just have to have the support gem IN the ring when you level it to 20, and then it consumes it. Really good for socket starved summoners. It can only consume support gems, and your active skill gem goes in the socket (active skill gem can be full quality). I think it's less popular than it should be because of the leveling requirement, but you can search for gems with 98% lvl 19, so not too big a deal, though they are pricier. Also no life/res/stats.

"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Backho wrote:
this build is fantastic. but not freindly delve.

Ahh I was wondering about this. Reminds me of my RaT TR build; wipes maps and bosses but can't delve at all - so this build does "terrible" in delves?

I'm Delving at 300 with it, just have to position yourself well, imo. I also have a Summon Holy Relic for regen on my little guys (which you also get from Consecrated Path). This build MELTS Delve bosses. 10/10
Last edited by Nepenthess on Nov 7, 2018, 2:51:36 PM
I respec'ed my BV witch to this one, so I never leveled soulwrest build, which resulted in several sudden deaths - lack of experience and muscle memory:)
Actually I did EngineerOfEternity's soulwrest first, and then tried this one and decided to stay for a while. I like Consecrated path here and convocation, +wrath.
Can anyone help me please: is there a point in using Watcher's eye (wrath/hatred increased lightning/cold damage or penetration)? Will it affect phantasms or is it just for myself (which makes it useless)?
Thank you
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Nov 13, 2018, 4:42:23 AM
"
HurtMePlenty wrote:
I'm using this setup:

= 11 skeleton mages + 20 phantasms + 21 skeleton warriors + 9 skeleton archers + 5 skeleton mages and one skeleton general to lead my force ahah

are you using the skeletons in place of specters?
Thank you so much for this build! I really enjoy playing it. Any guesses about how expensive Soulwrest will be the first week of Betrayal? I'd like to use this build as a league starter and probably main character.
I was surprised how expensive it is this league, mostly around 2.5 - 3 exalts. Which is redic for a started build and a "dirt cheap" build haha.

I was actually going to try crafting it with Chance Orbs. Has anyone tried this before and does quality effect the outcome? I might buy a 62 base staff and blow some currency since buying the unique staff itself is out of reach for me currently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info