3.4.1b Patch Notes

Noted
Not bad, not bad. Still i'll urge GGG to fix problems like that with more haste. Thank you.
<*)))><
I'm missing the fix for Vaal/Abyss stairs not opening in the mines.
How about fixing the monsters could get stuck in walls from being knockbacked, making them invulnerable?
In delve rooms with essence monsters, after it has been killed, and delve finished, essence icon is still visible on the map, and essence cages (only them, without monsters) are still spawning when i return to such room. Not a game braker obviously, but bug is a bug :)
"
Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters

OMG, i thought this league was not for totem builds cuz of this BUG.
And now u need to fix the same BUGGGG with the Raging Spirits in Haku quest. They can be damaged and killed, but my totems are like "meh, im not gonna kill these poor creatures"
Last edited by HoangBoss on Sep 10, 2018, 9:30:34 AM
But what about offering an option to turn default level downscaling to disabled?
"
codetaku wrote:
But what about offering an option to turn default level downscaling to disabled?

isn't that a ingame option(for parties) since they released the feature?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
only need to resolve the server of São Paulo
If I could get a reply to this, it would be appreciated. There has been a problem with the bestiary node in the mines where after the encounter, nothing bestiary related would drop. All that shows is a green marker on the map that shows the beast is dead and nothing else.

/forum/view-thread/2205933/page/1 found a forum post about it.
Last edited by LogicalFear2001 on Sep 10, 2018, 1:08:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info