Constant game crash

Happens alot when in delve game locks up completely and exits to home screen or freezes and has the annoying sound stuck and you have to exit manually, it does it when it wants too not sure what the trigger is. But I'm sure yall are already aware how buggy the delve is and are soon to release a patch
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Hello,

We're patching in 55 minutes from the time of this post. This should resolve a lot of issues users have been experiencing with crashes.
Yeah just noticed thanks for the response though jeff
Is this the same bug that is causing the game to crash when fighting minotaur?
Since 3.4.1 I've been having problems with various npcs causing the game to crash when initiating dialogue. (DIalla and Bannon so far.) I intend to see if a hard reset resolves this issue and will repost if it does.
Same, since 3.4.1 cant delve or map, 100% crash rate during loading screens so far. we wont get the 3.4.1b hotfix will we?
"
GrandAvatar wrote:
Since 3.4.1 I've been having problems with various npcs causing the game to crash when initiating dialogue. (DIalla and Bannon so far.) I intend to see if a hard reset resolves this issue and will repost if it does.

This sounds like it's a local issue to your console, some local files may have ended up in a bad state as I'm unable to reproduce any crashes related to NPC dialogue.

"
xXMyconidXx wrote:
Same, since 3.4.1 cant delve or map, 100% crash rate during loading screens so far. we wont get the 3.4.1b hotfix will we?

Can you elaborate, are you crashing to the dashboard, or disconnecting to the login screen with an error?
Crashing to dashboard during the loading screens for both delve, and maps.

I'm using XBOX ONE S with external SSD

Loading to maps and mine encampment are ok for me after 3.4.1

But crash to dashboard after traveling 4 or 5 delve every time
Game still crashing after two patches had bat's get glitched earlier u kill able but they didn't do damage either just stuck in place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info