[3.4] Noodle's STOP! Toxic Rain / Withering Touch Pathfinder

Level 60 at the moment without any required gear yet. Pretty nice build, i will swap to AA too. Mind if i add you ingame for some noobish questions?
"
doctortal wrote:
Hey Noodle I returned to POE after about 4 years break and used your build (I'm playing on xbox since my wooden pc can't handle the game) and I'm really having a good time with it but I have a problem with survivability.. I'm not in end game at all, I just started mapping t1-2-3-4~ and haven't done uber lab yet (cause I'm squishy) do you have any recommendations? I guess most of it is my fault cause I'm using Tabula Rasa as of now (I have the chest armor with 6s but not linked yet so while I'm working on it I use the Tabula) but still, I saw you said Herald of Agony doesn't do much as it's poison and not chaos damage. Should I switch it to arctic armor like you did?
And another question if I may, using clarity + temporal chains + using toxic rain is taking a very hefty toll on my mana, any recommendation for that as well?
(Please treat me as a very beginner player as I have close to none recollection regarding POE :P)
Thank you!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I do recommend taking arctic armour and clarity over herald of agony if you are feeling squishy.

Are you using a hybrid flask? Having a hybrid flask that is bubbling (50% instant) gives us that pop of mana and also some regen. If you are still having issues when using a hybrid flask, maybe respec out of some damage and take Arcane Chemistry , that helps with both mana recovery and reduces our flask charges used. I'd say if you have Primal Spirit, Arcane Chemistry, a hybrid flask, and clarity, you should be able to sustain!
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Level 60 at the moment without any required gear yet. Pretty nice build, i will swap to AA too. Mind if i add you ingame for some noobish questions?

Feel free! :)
At what price you estimate the current gear?
You don't like Efficacy instead of Concentrated Effect? It has 24% more damage over time and 16% increased duration and more chance of overlapping dots since the downside of concentrated effect is not there.

"
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I do recommend taking arctic armour and clarity over herald of agony if you are feeling squishy.

Are you using a hybrid flask? Having a hybrid flask that is bubbling (50% instant) gives us that pop of mana and also some regen. If you are still having issues when using a hybrid flask, maybe respec out of some damage and take Arcane Chemistry , that helps with both mana recovery and reduces our flask charges used. I'd say if you have Primal Spirit, Arcane Chemistry, a hybrid flask, and clarity, you should be able to sustain!

Thank you for the tips, seems better now :)
Another question I have, I don't have any endurance charges so cast when damage taken only works on phase run and doesn't pop immortal call.
How do I get these endurance charges for this?
Endurance charges only extend the duration on immortal call, they are not needed to pop it. Immortal call will last the minimum duration without charges (this is how most people use it).

If it doesn't work you have probably overleveled it.
"
Ahegao wrote:
You don't like Efficacy instead of Concentrated Effect? It has 24% more damage over time and 16% increased duration and more chance of overlapping dots since the downside of concentrated effect is not there.

I don't find there is any problem with the overlap, and since we have no concrete information about the actual radius of the DoT, my stance is all in the math:

Conc Effect: 20487 × 1.35 × 5.4 × 8 = 1,194,801
Inc Duration: 13140 × 2.09 × 5.4 × 8 = 1,186,384
Efficacy: 16518 x 1.51 x 5.4 x 8 = 1,077,502

If I see an actual AoE determination, I may reconsider. But just from playing it, there are still tons of pods all on top of each other
Sup Nood, thanks for the awesome build, just fly trough the acts.
I have a noob question, is this quiver better than drillneck for this build?

Thanks again

Last edited by babsbegood on Sep 29, 2018, 8:41:01 PM
insted of conc i used decay wey more dmege in my opinion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info