[3.5] Starter....haha ya right. Dead.

Trying this build out, nearly minmaxed it as much as possible. But I cannot seem to find a form of sustain that works?
The leech or life on hit just isn't there. Any tips apart from a barrage life on hit set up?
i have 1300 life regen on consecrated ground, and just my life potion heals me for nearly my entire hp bar.

but ya, that is one thing that will suffer is there is no leech, so by far the best thing if you need a panic button is the barrage life gain on hit. i end up not needing to use it too often anyway, as i have basically stopped delving with this character

also, instead of kaom's heart, you could use a high flat hp/% hp crafted elder chest that has recover % life on kill. i haven't tried it, as i don't find a need to put any further currency into this build, but it should work pretty well in delves as you're consistently and constantly killing things.

the difference in HP will probably be about 1k, but honestly i have 8800 life right now which feels to be more than enough for still a long while.
Last edited by xMustard on Sep 22, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
for single target, i can swap the map clearing setup mirage archer gem to swift affliction right?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
for single target, i can swap the map clearing setup mirage archer gem to swift affliction right?

you can do w/e you want. mirage archer will probably still be significantly better for single target though.
pods will last longer. you'll stack more of them with mirage archers help. means more overlap and damage. and mirage archer will still be doing damage and slowing while you're repositioning and dealing with mechanics.

ya after more testing i dropped concentrated effect and just use swift affliction. so my links now are
toxic rain, void manip, vicious proj, mirage archer, efficacy, swift affliction
I followed the build, and its great. I do not use caustic arrow I don't think there is need for it. I kept Increased duration, if the pods stack without a limit overall dps should be higher on bosses. I'm still on lvl20 Toxic Rain and killed Elder no problem. Killed 8 mod Carcass boss. Once i Have lvl 21 ill try guardians.

Cheers
uber atziri down

died twice to the vessel of the vaal. up front damage is just not there to deal with them quick enough.
the trio is a breeze as long as you kill the bitch first. the slow that toxic rain provides is OP as hell.

atziri herself was a breeze as well. damage was pretty damn good vs her. don't have to put up with too much of the mechanics of the fight. however as long as you know the fight it'll always be a breeze.

that was my first time actually completing uber atziri on my own too, so im not very experienced with it. i could probably get it to deathless if i practiced vs the vessel of the vaals.

up next, uber elder
Last edited by xMustard on Sep 26, 2018, 4:52:46 AM
Good build. The DoT is surprisingly high.

I have a question: when do you use barrage/life gain during mapping or delving?

And any recommended order of ascendant point?
Last edited by fangfang830617 on Sep 27, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
"
Good build. The DoT is surprisingly high.

I have a question: when do you use barrage/life gain during mapping or delving?

And any recommended order of ascendant point?

i basically never use barrage while mapping. hp pot will get you through basically anything. during delving i'll need to use it on a very uncommon basis. its basically when i get chunked down like 3/4 of my hp and im afraid that my potion won't heal me up enough before getting hit again, i'll just throw out barrage and be topped up very quickly.

so order of ascendancy points, you always want avatar of the onslaught first. this is for awesome attack speed and immense evasion ASAP.
so uber lab you'll be getting the extra frenzy charge.
This is an immensely satisfying build, thanks!
Hi,

Thx for buildsharing. I have two six links. In one i have TR, Void Mani, Efficacy Support, Mirage Archer Support, Swift Affl, and Vicious Projc

In the other six link i have CA, Void Mani,Swift Affl, Vicious Projc, Slower Proj, Concentraded Effect

The TR Setup do more damage on bosses like the CA setup. Im confsued. Can you give me a tip for six link single damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info