KITAVA ACT 10 RE-ENTER CRASH

Hello
I’m at kitava act 10, upon dying and respawing outside of the boss fight and clicking to re enter the fight the screen goes black but the UI doesn’t disappear. The screen then reappears but it is frozen and then
After a second or two it takes me back to the xbox POE logon screen, I have tried trouble shooting ball potential issues with the game but unfortunately my attempts haven’t worked.

Thankyou again

IGN: TwoLitr3Cok3
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2018, 6:44:06 PM
Same my dude... Path of Exile: Running Simulator
OMFG Yes OP thank you, this is BS!!!!! I just made a thread on this myself.I fight him or even kill him it boots me back to the login screen.
Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Sep 12, 2018, 6:29:37 PM
Good morning,

There is a fix for this included in the patch which is going live this morning.
I am still having this same problem even after the patch yesterday.
Game works great now, was able to finally finish Kitava. Patch worked ( for me ).
Psalms of Moribund
"
GotNoTail wrote:

If you're still consistently crashing on the fight I'd recommend re-installing your client as this issue has been globally fixed, your local files could be in a bad state causing this.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
GotNoTail wrote:

If you're still consistently crashing on the fight I'd recommend re-installing your client as this issue has been globally fixed, your local files could be in a bad state causing this.

I uninstalled and reinstalled my game, but I've still crashed on re-entry to the boss area.
Same problem, on top of all the lag. Posted a video of it in another thread I made. Already tried reinstalling and it still does it. Game worked great without many hiccups before the Delve patches.
Same problem. Xbox, Saturday Sept 15. Enter fight, do no damage to Kitava. Says I'm out of mana immediately. Then I die. Ele Witch character. I tried putting a portal right outside the fight, but it doesn't matter - there is no re-entry. The screen freezes and the game fully crashes. Tried 3 times now; same each time. Please fix.

edit: Reinstalling now. Will advise if that works.
update: fresh install worked.
Last edited by dharmachik on Sep 15, 2018, 5:32:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info