(3.5) [Survived] The Intoxicated Pathfinder | Poison BV 2M+ Shaper DPS | Labrunner and Bosskiller |

Tried it, it was good but what gem links do I follow? Your current character one, POB's or the one you showed in the incursion gear spoiler
"
Tried it, it was good but what gem links do I follow? Your current character one, POB's or the one you showed in the incursion gear spoiler

Follow the POB, with a flexible mindset though.

Reason why i have Arcane Will on my current character is due to the math equation regarding the life to mana ratio when it comes to MoM builds.

A good rule of thumb is multiply your HP number with 0,4285 and you get the raw number of mana you need to have unreserved to get the most of out MoM.

Thats why i took arcane will as i needed more unreserved mana, which isnt in any of the POBs. Will update them soonish, arcane will seems a pretty good node to go for anyway. especially if you dont have a HoA reservation enchant.
Super excited to try this build out. I am interested in a dedicated lab farmer as I just want to pound out the end game grind as quickly as possible. I chanced an elder destiny leather into a queen of the forest. Is that going to make the regen to hard? Also since its a dedicated lab farmer and I have the smoke mine enchant on devotos (so no agony reserve reductions) would you recommend the despair on hit gloves or the enchantment on a pair of gloves? I have a bunch of enlighten 3s lying around from failed 4s that I could use with the aura's if that matters. Thanks again super interested in trying this build!!

Also I absolutely hate leveling do you have a recommended set up (use this unique and this skill until x then change to y and z) that you could tell me?
Last edited by TheArchmagus on Sep 24, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
"
TheArchmagus wrote:
Super excited to try this build out. I am interested in a dedicated lab farmer as I just want to pound out the end game grind as quickly as possible. I chanced an elder destiny leather into a queen of the forest. Is that going to make the regen to hard? Also since its a dedicated lab farmer and I have the smoke mine enchant on devotos (so no agony reserve reductions) would you recommend the despair on hit gloves or the enchantment on a pair of gloves? I have a bunch of enlighten 3s lying around from failed 4s that I could use with the aura's if that matters. Thanks again super interested in trying this build!!

Also I absolutely hate leveling do you have a recommended set up (use this unique and this skill until x then change to y and z) that you could tell me?

Im glad to hear that youre excited! makes me excited :P

Personally, if you stick to the POB links, especially the dedicated lab variant, you shouldnt have too many influenced items equipped, so an elder QOTF is just win.

In regard to the HoA vs Despair on hit thing.
Both the herald and the glove enchant (Commandment of Blades) serve the same purpose in lab.
However, the glove enchant effect comes instantly upon hitting a mob.
The HoA has to spawn first, upon poisoning an enemy, so there is a slight delay. just slightly.
I ran with both blasphemy despair AND HoA for a time early in the league getting currency, and with almost 50% of my mana reserved, i still didnt die, but in retrospect, i would probably just take the despair on hit, as the HoA is active at all times when it is spawned. (within the virulence limit ofc)
You can also spawn it during izaro fights by attacking the essence fonts or some random stuff.
The HoA is also the cheaper option, as it doesnt require you to buy a chaos impresence.
This way you Blasphemer's Grasp with curse on hit, which is an elder influence item already, and you can then use a rare amulet to help cap resists.
I would also advice to switch out the CWDT links from vortex / blind to Convocation / Stone golem(or inc duration) if you can get 3r1b on your devotos. This helps with teleporting your HoA around the zones. and always guarantees that you have a means to get flask charges if you find yourself in a sticky situation, as the HoA has a long range attack and can hit stuff you wont be able to.

I use all my auras in my glove slot, i got lucky with colors, and since BG is dex/int based, getting 1g (HOA) 1b (Enlighten) isnt too hard, so yeah enlighten should help a bunch.

As for leveling, im planning to add a leveling guide soon, but TLDR
Get a quill rain, tabula
Toxic Rain - GMP - Mirage charger - Poison - Deadly Ailments - Unbound Ailments OR Onslaught

This setup leveled my on league start (without the tabula even, just a 4l toxic rain) all the way up to maps.
I only switched to BV at lvl 85 i think.

Go ham buddy! feel free to ask further questions.

EDIT:
You can also just opt out of the despair on hit gloves if the degen becomes too rough, and go for a Witchfire Brew flask instead of the Sin's Rebirth.
Abit less damage, but better evasion scaling to get close to the 45k mark, easier resistances, less powerful degen. this is also a valid option
Last edited by Yunojelly on Sep 25, 2018, 6:13:12 AM
so i get 1 hit in uber lab, do i need to lvl to 85, beofre that i cant use the build to farm uber? or did i do something wrong with tree or items?

EDIT: i lvlup for 2 lvls and changed to disintegrator, and a few nodes, and managed to kill him with 4k hp and 1.7 k mana without reserving, and even with this it was a near death battle, still could use any advice, thanks :)
Last edited by Fuppker on Sep 27, 2018, 9:52:37 PM
"
Fuppker wrote:
so i get 1 hit in uber lab, do i need to lvl to 85, beofre that i cant use the build to farm uber? or did i do something wrong with tree or items?

EDIT: i lvlup for 2 lvls and changed to disintegrator, and a few nodes, and managed to kill him with 4k hp and 1.7 k mana without reserving, and even with this it was a near death battle, still could use any advice, thanks :)

The life / mana seems fine.

If you could make your profile public i could help you, but other than that, its a blind ballpark.

Sounds like you get hit.. You shouldn't. Make sure that you're using correct flasks, and have a decent amount of evasion.

Regards

"
Yunojelly wrote:
"
Fuppker wrote:

If you could make your profile public i could help you, but other than that, its a blind ballpark.

Sounds like you get hit.. You shouldn't. Make sure that you're using correct flasks, and have a decent amount of evasion.

Regards

yea i get hit xd, srry i thought my profile is public, i changed it so you can check now, btw my evasion not buffed is 12.3 k, with flasks on 37. something k and with grace and flask buffs its 50k evasion.. since the point is to not get hit, should i maybe use grace? though i took it off since it reserves 50% mana

Thanks man
"
Fuppker wrote:
"
Yunojelly wrote:
"
Fuppker wrote:

Regards

yea i get hit xd, srry i thought my profile is public, i changed it so you can check now, btw my evasion not buffed is 12.3 k, with flasks on 37. something k and with grace and flask buffs its 50k evasion.. since the point is to not get hit, should i maybe use grace? though i took it off since it reserves 50% mana

Thanks man

There are several problems with your character, ill start from the beginning:

Your main gem links are wrong, you are currently only sitting at around 60% poison chance, this is a HUGE dps loss.
Sort your links to the following:
Blade Vortex - Poison - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Unbound Ailments.

Secondly, you're not using Haste or Grace in an Essence Worm ring.
Thief's Torment does nothing for us, as the mana and life gain on hit are from Attacks. Blade Vortex is not an Attack, it is a Spell, thus we wont benefit from it.

Better find a good rare ring with resists and get your Essence Worm, and put in a Grace, untill you can get enough evasion (hit for around 45k) without Grace, and swop Grace for Haste.
These numbers are of course calculated with flasks enabled, and not from an idle standpoint.

Thirdly, Remove the 2 life nodes you have in the Scion life wheel, aswell the as "Mana and life" node you have to the right of "Heart and Soul", and allocate those 3 points into the entire "Alchemist" Cluster..
Flask effect is SO IMPORTANT for this build, you get poison chance, movement speed, damage, evasion, you name it, out of our flasks.
We're a pathfinder afterall, thats why we invest heavily into flask effect and flask recovery. To get the most out of our flasks.

Speaking of Flasks.
Get a:
Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline
Jade Flask of Reflexes OR Warding
Buy a cheap "Witchfire Brew" stibnite flask. It still functions as a regular stibnite flask, but it also gives you alot more damage.

With that said, i still dont see how you would die often in an izaro fight.
How are you playing the character?

Even at 37k evasion, you still have 71% evade chance, with 40% attack dodge and 44% spell dodge and with blind added ontop of this. (Make sure to pop your stibnite flask right before izaro comes up from the platform)

Are you moving too much and focusing too little of actually just dealing damage?
Wasting your hybrid flask so that you dont have charges left for when you need?

Obviously move out of unavoidable damage, but equipping yourself with some confidence with this build goes a long way.
It can be scary, but in reality it really isn't.

Hope this helps
I was out of town, just read this, thanks for your time and answer man, ill get right on it and im sure it will be a lot better :)

Tbh i tried izario just once when i hit 81 and got higher lvl and more life/mana, so that one time he hit me like twice and i almost died, so didnt feel comfortable at all in that fight, and my dmg was low, but i guess that was cuz of my gems and other stuff.. Thanks again for your help :)

EDIT: okay after these tweaks, lab is fast and really easy, thanks mate! :)
Last edited by Fuppker on Oct 5, 2018, 1:17:05 PM
How do you combat the life drain from Disintigrator? After switching to an impressence and disintigrator I find health and mana are dropping pretty rapidly from this degen.

EDIT: I didn't see the pantheon stuff on page 2 previously. Those help a lot, but there is still some degen.
Last edited by McBinary on Oct 9, 2018, 2:14:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info