(3.5) [Survived] The Intoxicated Pathfinder | Poison BV 2M+ Shaper DPS | Labrunner and Bosskiller |

How do you counteract the degen from the staff tho? :o
Will be testing this build out, brings me back to the old poison lab runner build done by martini, good times. Looking forward to it!
[3.12] Lab runner build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972868
Ulab guide for noobs (Old but Gold) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2055995
"
Any progress? How good is this build? Is there possible substitute for disintegrator

As to how good this build, this is relative in correlation the gear obtained and used, but as of current time in Delve league, ive had no problems with any content. Ive killed red tier elder, completed zana questline, changed a few things and i cant die in darkness, so its a very potent darkness / delve farmer aswell.
albeit i've been extremely lucky with drops, and Jelbishi actually fronted me my watcher's eye purchase, the kind soul he is.

There sure are! as you can see in the budget POB, dual obliteration wands are perfectly fine.

Im planning to record a lab run with a 5l QOTF and dual obliteration for a showcase =) expect it soon.
Last edited by Yunojelly on Sep 14, 2018, 7:16:13 AM
"
looks good. how is survivability? how is mana issues? is it really comfortable to play?

p.s. i just laugh this picture xD

p.p.s. use OBS for recording videos, i used it when recorded my 1st gameplay video, it wasnt hard.

In regard to survivability, i've actually not yet died to anything besides omegalul oneshots.

Also scaling some life/mana recovery the hybrid flask is basically an instant pot.

In regard to mana issues, i don't really have any... flasks are up all the time and with the hybrid flask you just pop it one time and its usually enough.
However there is a slight issue with the degen part of the Disintegrator staff.
Since im using Mind over Matter, the degen also drains the mana pool. So sometimes you have to click the hybrid pot for mana, eventhough you're at full life, so essentially this is a "wasted" flask usage, but it's fine really, since i rarely get hit anyway.

I've found that there are new delve mods on shaper rings though, that fixes these issues, and allows a third shaper/elder item.
Life / Mana on Spell hit, which is quite substantial as blade vortex hits 7.5 times/second.
I can basically live in the darkness in delves and not die... its quite broken.

haha yeah, the picture is genious, my brother helped me with the photoshopping, it's a shame i didnt convey a proper message that i wanted it to be with a Nissan Pathfinder instead for ultra puns xD
"
saintograph1 wrote:
How do you counteract the degen from the staff tho? :o

There are a few layers.. im only using 2 or 3 shaper / elder items at any given time so the degen isn't all too powerful or overwhelming and is easily leeched back in a fight.

The first layer is Mind over Matter, which splits the degen into 70/30
The next is Pantheons
- Arakaali 5% reduced damage over time + upgraded life recovery (important)
- Ralakesh 25% reduced physical damage over time "while moving"

This alongside the new delve shaper ring mods, i practically dont feel the degen at all in any given fight, even single target fights.

Any further mitigation isn't necessary unless you would plan to use an entire gearset worth of elder / shaper items.
At which point the investment into mitigation would far surpass the entire point of this build.

"
Collide3011 wrote:
Will be testing this build out, brings me back to the old poison lab runner build done by martini, good times. Looking forward to it!

I'm glad to hear! ItsMartini and Jelbishi are the inspiration for this build, which is also why i dedicated a spoiler to thank them.
Build guide update #1

+ Added delve progress information in topmost column.
+ Changed title to more clearly convey the message that this isn't just a dedicated labrunner as i've found the build to be more versatile than expected.
+ Added a budget dedicated labrunner POB variant with dual Obliteration wands in the POB section for those who are interested in purely end game labyrinth.

Ive made a similair build recently but didn´t think about using Disintegrator,

Very interesting to compare and gives me some Insight on how to improve my Character.
"
Ive made a similair build recently but didn´t think about using Disintegrator,

Very interesting to compare and gives me some Insight on how to improve my Character.

Interesting! im glad other people are thinking in these ways, more people to share experiences!
Build guide update #2

+ Added a Video Section
+ Added a Pheonix kill video in the Video Section
+ Rearranged / Changed some of the Pro's and Con's.
I've been levelling this build and have finally hit the point to be able to use the disintegrator staff. However my mana is constantly depleted whilst running around with the degen stacks. I'm guessing it's cause I'm missing the clarity watchers eye, is that the case?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info