[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi I'm loving the build so far, just a quick question that may seem silly...do you level up whirling blades at all?

Also, why whirling blades with Blood Magic and not just have Shield Bash with Fortify?

Thanks!
"
0sync0 wrote:
The first leveling tree takes 3 jewel nodes. Can you make good use of those nodes that early if this is your league starter?

The original idea was to use 2 wildfire and a mana gained on hit jewels as soon as possible.
post 3.5 you can only have 1 wildfire and if you are using thiefs torment you dont need the extra jewel sockets.

"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Can we spec into avatar of fire until we get Xoph's blood? If so when would you take it? Would you rush it at the first part of part 3 of your tree link?

Thanks!

you can take AOF until you get xophs blood.

"
LordWorkman wrote:
Hi I'm loving the build so far, just a quick question that may seem silly...do you level up whirling blades at all?

Also, why whirling blades with Blood Magic and not just have Shield Bash with Fortify?

Thanks!

doesnt matter if you lvl it or not, you dont care about the damage.
WB is faster than shield charge and has better pathing so you get stuck on edges less often.

read the gem links section again.
If someone is looking for the near perfect helmet http://poe.trade/search/onokimekahobas

Sadly I dont have so much currency at the Moment ;-)

edit:

btw If we can get a ring with lvl 22 herald of ash skill would make the mana free for another Aura? :P
Last edited by Mekrat on Dec 14, 2018, 5:17:06 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
If someone is looking for the near perfect helmet http://poe.trade/search/onokimekahobas

Sadly I dont have so much currency at the Moment ;-)

edit:

btw If we can get a ring with lvl 22 herald of ash skill would make the mana free for another Aura? :P

it just saves you a gem socket, you still need to reserve the mana.
we already saw that this build has an insane tankyness, but i wonder how you deal with chaos damage?
I have been using pots, helps but sometimes its hard.
Wanna start leveling this build... I have around 600 caos orbs stashed... will that be enough for gearing? Thanks!
Really enjoying this build right now, it's tank city! I was wondering if anyone has tried 2xBelltides? I just had another drop and was wondering if the damage potential could offset the loss of life and armor/blocking?

Great guide btw, I love just holding right click and melting the betrayal bosses without getting one-shot like my first char this league.
Some things I have changed personally when using this build...

I made some easy changes to the build which is cheap. I added Fortify to my whirling (why not). Pick up curse on hit gloves (defensive ones are cheap, the others are not, 1 abyss socket). I subbed taste of hate in for a little bit of extra dmg/defense instead of a life flask. I also subbed in a quartz flask instead of the onslaught flask and enchanted MS/Onslaught on my boots. Also the blue flasks I use are 'of the surgeon' to maintain flask charges on bosses.

Fun build though. I just found it a bit squishy to phys while mapping without the shield.
ejoying this build so far a lot. But iam playing with 2 shanks instead of shield. Lucky me got xophs blood on first try so i switchd away from thiefs thormet to fullfill resis and dex. requirements.

Got myself 2 semi nice LGOH Rings but what i currently experience so far:

Dmg is crazy as hell now but the missing ~20 LGOH are clearly very feelable now.

One hint to you Hybrid. Without Thiefs Torment 1 Jewel with +2 MGOH is not enough - at least on dual wielding. With 1h+Shield iam not sure if this will work. I currently took the talent for more MGOH until i find another suitable +2 jewel.

Anyways thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info