[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Can OP or experienced player with this build look at mine ? trying to min/max it and got decent to really good gear but mu pob compared to OP's pob ...

seems like im lacking alot of dps/leech/regen .

no idea where to difference is at

thx in advance
"
HuguesAFNR wrote:
Hey All,
Noob question but on Poebuilding Tribal Fury is unconnected. How can we do that ?

I'd like to know that, too.
Thanks for this build. My mechanical ability is basically nonexistent and this build let's me one button face tank everything on basically no budget.

Hello, I have reviewed your branch several times and I cannot understand, I lack 18 dexterity, I have to spend 1 point.
"
Peyre wrote:
"
HuguesAFNR wrote:
Hey All,
Noob question but on Poebuilding Tribal Fury is unconnected. How can we do that ?

I'd like to know that, too.

annointment on amulet
If it's not difficult, you can see my tree, I can't kill a single boss, thanks in advance.
Last edited by Denirvan on Jul 24, 2020, 11:08:59 AM
for some reasons i keep having trouble managing the mana after a couple of WB. Any ideas what I should do to help with the mana regen?
"
MarcusAngus wrote:
for some reasons i keep having trouble managing the mana after a couple of WB. Any ideas what I should do to help with the mana regen?

blood magic support gem.
Anyone selling a full close to BIS set for this build on standard? If so, then shoot me a PM, I might be interested in it

You can help me what I'm doing wrong, conquerors often kill me, please see my tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info