[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Doesn't look like you have any mana on hit gems or rings.
Best starter unique:
Claw
Hand of thought and motion or wildslash or mortem morsu?

Sword
Redbeak, the princess, or lakishus blade?

Edit: added sword, forgot you had that as well.
Last edited by Deklnu on Dec 10, 2018, 4:42:36 PM
I fixed my problem by grabbing the spirit void and vitality void nodes. Build is gucci
Where do you get your dex from? sorry if it was asked already.

thanks.
loving this build so far obviously with it being early league have to make compromises. Running 4l but got an extremely good rare 1h axe for 8c 421dps with 312 being pdps.

Facerolling early tier maps atm and probably won't have issues with yellow maps.

the gems I use for the 4l works clearly but would it be recommended to change the setup i.e maybe change WED for combustion or is that only better with the elder helm?

Probably next on my list is to get an elder helm 5l if 6l is still too expensive but not rushing atm, Then save for grelwood (might need to pick up a +30dex temporarily)

Last edited by yurihyuga on Dec 11, 2018, 12:50:51 AM
"
gokkusen wrote:

thanks.

Personally, I got my dex from Starkonja's Head and accessories.
I arrived in red tier maps (t13/t14) but sadly still on my tabula and now it hurts a lot cause of missing the big life from Kaom. Only 5,9k life and the missing dmg and lgoh cause of the missing shank is hard. Got near 100 lgoh but the dmg that comes in is to extreme on a bad rolled map.

Yellow elder guardian (unlucky no shank dropped) was no problem.

Will upgrade to shank/kaom and the a 6l helmet today. With the new crafting staff it should be easy to craft some good rings.

Will update you soon ;-)
I started using anger last night and it works really well but for lvling up my mana is gone in a flash any way I can combat this?
"
Acemac79 wrote:
I started using anger last night and it works really well but for lvling up my mana is gone in a flash any way I can combat this?

I just ran with 2 mana pots while leveling to help with this, blood magic will be the best solution if you're running out due to movement skills. If you're running out using MS, you could look for some mana gained on hit jewels.
"
deadman29 wrote:
If I have the 6L helmet already... should I go for Kaoms Chest first or the weapon?

if you feel that you have enough damage go for the kaoms.
grelwood shank is still expensive right now.

"
Jonamitsu wrote:
Heyo using this build as my league starter and I bought resistance + hp accessories and replaced my thief's torment + carnage heart combo but now I literally die in T1 maps because I run out of mana and cannot leech fast enough. How do I remedy this?

check the guide again.
you need mana GOH jewel.

"
gokkusen wrote:

thanks.

rings primarily.

Glad to see that so many people are enjoying this build.
never thought the guide would be so popular :)
also the build survived the 3.5 patch nerf like a champ ^^
Last edited by HybridBoy on Dec 11, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info