[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:
what to anoint? i need to know.^^

Tribal Fury.

"
Reser wrote:
I am getting really confused with your gem links.

In the Main post your gem links do not match your gear or POB.

Then the POB gem links make no sense.

Your helmet is set as a 5 link with an "Elemental Damage with attacks" gem which is obviously not possible. You also then have 2, 4 links, but are using gloves with only 2 linked slots

POB Links :

5 link Helmet? - Molten Strike-Multistrike-Combustion-Ancestral Call-Elemental Damage with Attacks

4 link Boots - Cast when Damage taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector

2 link Gloves - Blood Rage-Portal

3 Link Sword - Whirling Blades -Faster Attacks - Blood Magic

4 link Shield? - Anger-Herald of Ash-Blood and Sand - Enlighten

Could you or anyone give advice on what the end game slots should look like?

I am about to buy the gloves but I am confused how I can achieve the POB gem links with those gloves.

Also curious what you would recommend for best passive to anoint onto the amulet?

AC isnt "tagged" in POB.
you swap AC and EDWA for mapping/bosses.

Ancestral Protector doesnt need to be linked to anything, same goes for Blood Rage.

cmon man, you are better than this..

Not needing to be linked to anything does not answer the fact there is an extra gem being used that there is NO slot for.

The POB also has a gem that as far as I can see does not exist in the game with 50% damage added.

Also for the anoint does the 1 extra projectile really improve damage more than "Command of the elements" would overall?

Command of the elements adds the below which seems would improve DPS a lot more :

Damage with Weapons Penetrates 4% Elemental Resistance
40% increased Defences from Equipped Shield
6% increased Attack Speed while holding a Shield
24% increased Elemental Damage
Last edited by Reser on Jan 15, 2020, 3:15:27 PM
Tribal Fury gives half the Ancestral Call effect, where your molten strike is duplicated on another mob. This lets you swap out your Ancestral Call gem for Elemental Damage with Attacks Support. Which will boost your single target dps immensely.
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
"
deinernst123 wrote:

I am absolutly obsessed with this build, i started at ~10ex budget and farmed up like a machine, its probably not a good idea to go this far with a build like this but i wanted to test its limits and i think i cant go much further.

I am currently at delve depth 400, although someone of my guild let me test this in delve depth 800 which i still shredded, i changed my body armor from kaoms heart to chest with explosive (dont worry about the life rolls, i got lucky with my craft, the explosive mode is necesary for deep DELVING bc of all the on ground and corpse explosions effects). It also makes this build clear INSANELY fast. With the additional 6link i went for cast when damage taken bv wave of conviction awakened CoH (lvl 1 one is like 10ex, if you want the additional curse immediately its 30-40ex), enfeeble and flammeability. It absolutly helped this build to get on next level.

One of the weapons (or the only i guess if you go for a shield) should be fortify imo, its just permanently up with the amount of attacks we do, its absurd.

One of the rings is circle of anguish, LGOH implicit is most important imo, best affixes for herald of ash are aura effect and fire damage, can use reduced reservation too if you wanna spare mana or dont have enlighten 4

Tailwind on boots is almost permanently up also, even with small crit chance we have so many balls flying its stupid.

Dont wanna make this a insanely long text so i will stop here, but trust me guys its worth it to go THIS far with the build, at least in my opinion, its so much fun and its an absolute beast now.

Astral Plate is extremely expensive.
And to get 4 blue OMG sockets
How much damage do you have from molten strike?
I really like your build

As mentioned, you dont need the explosion mode on astral plate, heck you probably dont even need it at all if you dont wanna delve deep, but it really adds a lot to the build.

I swaped to 1 savior and 1 grelswood by the time bc savior is just stupidly overpowert, and i am pretty sure it will get adressed in one way or another (either they make it have less attack speed similiar to mirage archer or reduce the damage to 40% per clone or smth along those lines). All in all my build is probably worth 150-200 ex by now, but as i mentioned i farmed up all the gear with ,,only" 10 ex budget (can do it with less too, especially in softcore since stuff like a kaoms heart is 40c, helmet without the enchant and only pseudo 6link is like 100c or smth etc).
im very curious when the full survivability kicks in? like not in a bad way i invested a lot into it and im really enjoying but in the build you seem to have 6k life regen and face tank t16 im just wondering i currently have 8k life and all the gear you have in the build except for the corruptions but i still find it difficult with a lot of t14s and i have no clue about how to do ele reflects? i might be skipping something but i think i read most of the build im just wondering do i need to be max lvl for it to fully kick in or am i missing something i cant get over 3k life regen but i do love this build its the tankiest ive played so far but if im not attacking i often die especially at bosses?
"
Redgringo wrote:
im very curious when the full survivability kicks in? like not in a bad way i invested a lot into it and im really enjoying but in the build you seem to have 6k life regen and face tank t16 im just wondering i currently have 8k life and all the gear you have in the build except for the corruptions but i still find it difficult with a lot of t14s and i have no clue about how to do ele reflects? i might be skipping something but i think i read most of the build im just wondering do i need to be max lvl for it to fully kick in or am i missing something i cant get over 3k life regen but i do love this build its the tankiest ive played so far but if im not attacking i often die especially at bosses?

You might be doing something wrong. Videos are outdated but you can still facetank a lot of stuff. I literally facetanked Minotaur at lvl88 and 9K life, and not pressing anything except right-click.
I was wondering if someone can help me a little bit with my build? This is kind of the first real league I'm playing and I wanted to start with a really tanky build. I was wondering if anyone else had problems with bosses? I feel like some bosses I just take a long time to kill.

I definitely still need to get the molten strike enchant so I know my build is incomplete. I was wondering if that missing piece is the big dps boost I need or if there's more. I have looked through some of the replies here and I see that I need some of the corrupts on some of the items. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
"
Evil_Daimyo wrote:
I was wondering if someone can help me a little bit with my build? This is kind of the first real league I'm playing and I wanted to start with a really tanky build. I was wondering if anyone else had problems with bosses? I feel like some bosses I just take a long time to kill.

I definitely still need to get the molten strike enchant so I know my build is incomplete. I was wondering if that missing piece is the big dps boost I need or if there's more. I have looked through some of the replies here and I see that I need some of the corrupts on some of the items. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Which bosses are you having trouble with and are you sure its the boss and not the map mods.
Monster being immune to ailments basically screws our damage.
High life regen metamorphs are also a pain, i find switching out lightning golem for frost bomb helps with these.
"
ngoof1 wrote:
"
Redgringo wrote:

You might be doing something wrong. Videos are outdated but you can still facetank a lot of stuff. I literally facetanked Minotaur at lvl88 and 9K life, and not pressing anything except right-click.

Thats what i was thinking i know all my gems arent 20/20 and stuff but im just wondering how much of an impact any further upgrades will be for me like i always think right dual socket tombfist my next big goal now my gear isnt at all far off from the build except the god helm but im just curious if ive done my tree or any specific gear wrong? i have all the flasks and most of the gear is very similar my resists are capped and im lvl 87
You have no life leech, grab the node in the bottom right. Your resistances seem a little low too, over cap them or elemental weakness maps will melt you.
Last edited by Azureheaven333 on Jan 17, 2020, 12:44:51 PM
Pretty fun build, first time playing a JUGG.

Is anyone else having issues getting high chaos res due to the sheer number of unique used in the build? I don't even want to go near the upper tiers of the hunter with -chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info