[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello i have a little question about this build, what are the difference apart from having more life and maybe more cheap than the poeninja top's build?

Regards

what do you mean?
you think its coincidence they are so similar?

look at the date my guide came out..
Last edited by HybridBoy on Oct 20, 2019, 6:40:25 PM
I mean that the builds that are in ninja poe are totally different and I don't know if it's because yours is more oriented to tank than to go to the mine.

I am using a hybrid between your build and a poeninja and I have a certain balance between damage and defense.

I also take the opportunity to thank you for your guide.
Uhm didn't have the time to back read but if it's already answered somewhere, my apologies > How did you manage the Dexterity requirement? I'm looking at your equipment and I can't see any additional Dexterity stats.

Thanks in advance mate :)
I also got a question. The Grelwood Shank link in the Google doc is bugged.

It says "Unavailable Stat 200"
What exactly is it?
"
Anthropologie wrote:
I also got a question. The Grelwood Shank link in the Google doc is bugged.

It says "Unavailable Stat 200"
What exactly is it?

fixed.
the site probably changed something about this mod so it was "unavailable".
"
meister1523 wrote:
Uhm didn't have the time to back read but if it's already answered somewhere, my apologies > How did you manage the Dexterity requirement? I'm looking at your equipment and I can't see any additional Dexterity stats.

Thanks in advance mate :)

He utilizes several nodes on the tree, but mainly you need to have at least 31dex from other sources, i.e. rings, jewels, on gear, in order to reach 155 for max level bloodrage, otherwise what's on the tree will get you to level 13 blood rage. The only other gem you have to worry about it faster attacks, but again, that only requires 111 dex, so what's on the tree should be fine.
Uhm just wondering, what would be the difference if we use Nebuloch+Kaom's way?

Thanks!
In PoB you have added a jewel with "50% more damage" where dose this come from? there are no jewels with 50% more damage, so the total damage is very missleading.
Would I be allowed to post PoB and ask for general tips or advice on how to improve? I know a lot more life will come from tree, but mostly concerned with DPS tbh. (Only level 80, why I mention tree).

If not, thanks for consideration and reply anyway!
The gear sheet is incredibly useful! Made a marauder for Blight HC! Wish me luck!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info