[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Better being subjective I know, but what would be better, this corruption or a non-corrupted with an anointment? (if anoint, which one?)

"
DTD_Hiro wrote:

Better being subjective I know, but what would be better, this corruption or a non-corrupted with an anointment? (if anoint, which one?)

the anointment is much better.
life leech corruption isnt needed, we get leech from the tree.
Hello i have a little doubt, why my molten strike aplies "resist fire" "vulnerable to cold" "vulnerable to lighting" mods to the mobs? i think this is bad since i giving them fire resis.

i cant export the POB link, so please see my profile.

EDIT: never mind, was the mod of the map "elemental equilibrium" what noob i am hahaha... sorry
Last edited by braniels2 on Oct 18, 2019, 8:40:00 PM
Hey there m8 im trying this build out and have uploaded your 3.8 Pastebin. Could you please tell me where you got the +50% more Damage jewel from?

Although im relatively new to the game as far as I understand, there are no rare jewels that give a straight %more or increased overall damage and without that jewel the build does way less damage.

In general it feels like tankier monsters or high life monsters go down pretty slow even when using the flasks.

The Blight encounters on maps past T10 where there is a boss included are proving to be a pain as they go down real slow aswell

I do have to mention ofcourse that im still missing Xoph's Blood and will definitely update the post once ive tested the build with that neck, i do have to say though that even with Xoph's Blood i cannot imagine it being such an increase in damage to actually melt high life/ high res mobs because even though i dont have Xophs Blood i got lucky and got a
Natural Hierarchy Rotfeather Talisman which gives 32% increased damage, 13% increased global physical damage and 27% increased fire damage which should almost if not top Xophs Blood because Ash increases fire dmg taken by 20% and avatar of fire converts all dmg to fire which doesnt necessarily give a huge dmg increase.

Other than very high hp / high res mobs and blight bosses being a pain the build is actually pretty awesome and indestructible :D

Thanks in advance

Can this build also work for a Deadeye version?

Thanks!
Could anyone explain me, how we leech mana here? Can’t find any item in gear guide, maybe I am blind.
"
medonoska wrote:
Could anyone explain me, how we leech mana here? Can’t find any item in gear guide, maybe I am blind.

Life and mana leech node, or the cinderswallow urn flask, or poachers mark on ring.
Last edited by banthom on Oct 20, 2019, 9:04:31 AM
Just started trying the build and having a blast so far; the survivabilty sure helps a lot for a new player unfamiliar with some rippy content.

I have a couple of questions:

- Why the unique shield? Even on a budget wouldn't a rare shield with some decent resistances be a lot more helpful?

- I am only level 66 so far; but I have already bought the helmet (20 immolation, 18 concentrated effor). I was so lucky to get one that also has +2.0 critical strike. This essentialy makes for a 7l helmet, but I assume with elemental overload you would through at out the window. Having this kind of helmet and considering elemental overload is a little off track in your tree, do you think it is worth going crit and putting the points leading to EO into something else (like some crit multiplier)?

Thanks
"
Shafirion wrote:
Just started trying the build and having a blast so far; the survivabilty sure helps a lot for a new player unfamiliar with some rippy content.

I have a couple of questions:

- Why the unique shield? Even on a budget wouldn't a rare shield with some decent resistances be a lot more helpful?

- I am only level 66 so far; but I have already bought the helmet (20 immolation, 18 concentrated effor). I was so lucky to get one that also has +2.0 critical strike. This essentialy makes for a 7l helmet, but I assume with elemental overload you would through at out the window. Having this kind of helmet and considering elemental overload is a little off track in your tree, do you think it is worth going crit and putting the points leading to EO into something else (like some crit multiplier)?

Thanks

few nodes wont make you a crit build, and EO is probably better anyway with this build.
you need some investment in the tree and a diamond flask.
plus, the sword have a 5% base crit chance, which is really bad.

just leave it there for easier EO procs.
make sure its not making your molten strike cost too much mana.
Hello i have a little question about this build, what are the difference apart from having more life and maybe more cheap than the poeninja top's build?

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info