[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

31 lab runs + 31 twice enchanted total 62 tries and we got it boys :)
Last edited by Grzester on Mar 31, 2019, 8:04:55 PM
"
"
Shredizzle wrote:

Uber Elder downed pretty easily with this setup.

Why the Starkonja ? just the flat 100 HP and Enchant ?

I chose Starkonja's because of the decent stats and the high dex gain from the helmet. The enchant made it to where i don't have to farm lab endlessly as well. In short, yes, the helm has great stats for this build due to the life, attack speed, dex and convenient enchant.
"
Grzester wrote:

Nice, that was increddibly lucky.
Hey guys! I just crafted this ring.

What do you think? Do you think it will be a powerful addition or I should just sell it and look for something else? Thanks
"
Grzester wrote:

super lucky!
some people run labs thousands of times before they see this enchant.

"
elvorfindra wrote:
Hey guys! I just crafted this ring.

What do you think? Do you think it will be a powerful addition or I should just sell it and look for something else? Thanks

perfect ring for the build.
Thanks for the great build!
Nearly done with my gear. But stil can't get lab enchant

Last edited by HuKuToC on Apr 1, 2019, 10:55:49 AM
Heya

Sorry if this question is obvious, but how do I deal with freeze if there's 2 non-unique flask slots and we're going for bleed / curse immunity on those?

I'm pretty new to PoE (2 leagues) so apologies if it's very obvious to the rest of you.

"
Hairknot wrote:
Heya

Sorry if this question is obvious, but how do I deal with freeze if there's 2 non-unique flask slots and we're going for bleed / curse immunity on those?

I'm pretty new to PoE (2 leagues) so apologies if it's very obvious to the rest of you.

cuz jugg

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unstoppable
I am new to POE since it came out on PS4 last week and I have a silly question but please don't make fun! I have slotted the gems in my gear at this point but I don't understand how I am supposed to use Immortal Call. I get the mechanics of Endurance Charges but how am I supposed to actually proc the charges to use? Aside from that the build is amazing and it works very well for a first time player and allows me to do everything up to level 60 so far with ease. My gear isn't the best yet, nor should it be, but at least I have been able to get the gems in and have the functionality of the build working. Thanks for the build and for the answer to the question!
"
I am new to POE since it came out on PS4 last week and I have a silly question but please don't make fun! I have slotted the gems in my gear at this point but I don't understand how I am supposed to use Immortal Call. I get the mechanics of Endurance Charges but how am I supposed to actually proc the charges to use? Aside from that the build is amazing and it works very well for a first time player and allows me to do everything up to level 60 so far with ease. My gear isn't the best yet, nor should it be, but at least I have been able to get the gems in and have the functionality of the build working. Thanks for the build and for the answer to the question!

you probably didnt do all of your labs yet (you mentioned you are lvl60).
we get end. charges form "unflinching" node in the ascendancy.

immortal call should proc by itself with CWDT once you have taken enough damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info