[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
anttigirl wrote:
Currently level 40. But I'm dyting alot cuz mobs are stunning me or something? Also very squishy. Im using the leveling up uniques. How can i improve? My resistances are all 65%. Also, in your skill tree, i see 5 jewel sockets spots, but I see only 3 jewels in ur guide. Which stats of jewels would u recommend besides the virdian jewels and unique jewel you put on guide?

Yeah I used to die a lot while leveling but then I bought a Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring and everything changed. I would advice you to do the same, save some currency and buy this bad boy and your whole experience will change for the better.
Greetings from me again so far in synthesis league i am doing awesome.I have another question for you if u can enlighten me. If i dont want to use the tombfist glove and go with rare ones instead i found out that 2 of the prefixes
can be quite useful i don't know for sure that's why i need your help.

The first one is (20-25)% physical damage is converted to fire damage.Does this work like the the passive skill Avatar of Fire

The second one is (31-36)% increased damage while leeching.Does this work with life leech only or it works with life gained on hit with your attacks too?

Thank u again for this build. Good luck in your loots!!

Best regards :D
Noob question: I see a bit of discrepancy between the pastebin and the OP; Should I trust the pastebin or the first post?
all of the answers are in the guide, just read it carefully, all of it.
"
CptFindus wrote:
Noob question: I see a bit of discrepancy between the pastebin and the OP; Should I trust the pastebin or the first post?

just read and follow the guide! the difference you see in the pob reflects what items they currently have!
"
Spaced_Goat wrote:
Hi there, kind of a newbish question, but is this a good helmet to use? Does the less duration support impact this build negatively (ignite etc.) or is it ignored?

I'm curious about this as well!
Hm, is this boot enchantment kind of useful for this build, or does that little extra regen not help? Trying to decide if I should really go for the penetration one, maybe the attack speed after kill one, or just keep this?

"
Kragoren wrote:
"
anttigirl wrote:
Currently level 40. But I'm dyting alot cuz mobs are stunning me or something? Also very squishy. Im using the leveling up uniques. How can i improve? My resistances are all 65%. Also, in your skill tree, i see 5 jewel sockets spots, but I see only 3 jewels in ur guide. Which stats of jewels would u recommend besides the virdian jewels and unique jewel you put on guide?

Yeah I used to die a lot while leveling but then I bought a Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring and everything changed. I would advice you to do the same, save some currency and buy this bad boy and your whole experience will change for the better.

^ this, i am using a thief's torment and a 5L belly and i am doing T15-T16's without problems at all.

Hybrid, thank you for the great guide. I am having tons of fun :)
Will this build work by swapping to a 2-hand sword? I really want to try it on my ssf char, but don't have a lot of currency. So wanted to ask around a bit first.
Tombfist still worth it? I ask since it doesnt have attack speed anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info