[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

epic build can u tell me where the leech on build ty <3
Can you post a video how to fight Uber Elder with this build? I only see Elder in the video section
I have to say Kaom's Heart Plate looks pretty sweet even without any transmogs, really enjoying this build so far, has a good balance between survivability and DPS.

PS: I'm open to any advice on how to improve my current build, I'm still a newb at this game lol. My other build was a bit of a fail I got stuck in red maps, with this one doing much better but I haven't reached red maps yet.
Last edited by Krazykov on Jan 30, 2019, 12:52:20 AM
"
Do you have an answer for elemental damage reflect? I love this build. But I get absolutely murdered to this mechanic.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Personnaly I swap my pantheon before reflect map : I drop Shakari for Yugul, it's help a little bit. I didn't have yet a watcher eye for leeching life, this should help too.

In hight tier map I just reroll the map, it's very cheap and much more safe.

I would have preferred an answer from someone experienced on this build, but this question has been asked several times without an answer. Yugul swap is always better than nothing I think.
Last edited by Redlighter on Jan 30, 2019, 5:27:16 AM
Hey guys, i spread elder influence so next stop is Uber elder, can someone who did it with this build can tell me did you switch ancestral call with WED support gem for Uber elder fight, are the spawns overhelming? I did Red Elder really easy with ancestral call, but now i dont know, never did it. Thanks
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
Hey guys, i spread elder influence so next stop is Uber elder, can someone who did it with this build can tell me did you switch ancestral call with WED support gem for Uber elder fight, are the spawns overhelming? I did Red Elder really easy with ancestral call, but now i dont know, never did it. Thanks

on elder you want AC cuz its easier to keep shaper alive.
but on uber elder you dont care about it so EDWA is better.
hyprid where is the leech life from build ?
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:

on elder you want AC cuz its easier to keep shaper alive.
but on uber elder you dont care about it so EDWA is better.

Tnx for reply, i was thinking the same but its better to ask. :D Build rocks, i got ring with poachers mark, its so fluid with it. Iam preety done with upgrades, the last thing left is 30% more dmg, but considering the prices (not bellow 70ex atm) iam not gonna get it, and personally i think its not needed at all, i already have around 450k dps in pob. Great job hybrid!!!
"
eslam11zero wrote:
hyprid where is the leech life from build ?

Its written in the guide.... it comes from watcher's eye jewel
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:

Tnx for reply, i was thinking the same but its better to ask. :D Build rocks, i got ring with poachers mark, its so fluid with it. Iam preety done with upgrades, the last thing left is 30% more dmg, but considering the prices (not bellow 70ex atm) iam not gonna get it, and personally i think its not needed at all, i already have around 450k dps in pob. Great job hybrid!!!

in that case, i wouldnt bother with the 30% mod.
even 200k dps is enough, i killed uber elder when i only had like 180k dps.

the big bosses (shaper, elder, Uelder) are more about the mechanics, but the build makes it easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info