We've just released the Coliseum Armour Set! Inspired by the atmosphere of gladiator fights, this highly detailed metallic armour set creates a look of a true victor. Complete your outfit with the new Coliseum, Aquila Crest or the Swan Crest helmet attachments which are also available for purchase. Check all of them out by watching videos below or click here to get yours.

Additionally, we're running a sale on every tab of stash tab. Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale ends at Sep 11, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're looking for some points to spend, please consider checking out the new Delve Supporter Packs.

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
cool
Spartacus, PoE Edition.
Interesting
Saved
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Love the helm attachments
Last edited by Kodalic on Sep 7, 2018, 12:18:03 AM
nice armour set
Trading still sucks
How about that, ol’ Harry here’s a soldier...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I like everything minus the chest :o) accessories for another day
After looking closely at the helm, I noticed that even though it's suppose to be metal, it's not actually solid like it should be. It flexes and bends as if it was cloth...something that may have been overlooked?

Anyway, it's a nice design and I still like it. The helmet attachments are a nice touch allowing for some further customization with the skin set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info