[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

sorry new player here with some currency to spare, can you elaborate of what to change if i were to use chieftian? also what ascendency nodes should i take?

i leveled a cons path chief(66 now) and planning to change to this instead!

or should i stick with respeccing to jugg?

my plan is to hopefully afk in some delve encounters!

also any important lvl21 gems that i should try to get?
thank you.
Last edited by niteblane on Sep 27, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
"
niteblane wrote:
sorry new player here with some currency to spare, can you elaborate of what to change if i were to use chieftian? also what ascendency nodes should i take?

i leveled a cons path chief(66 now) and planning to change to this instead!

or should i stick with respeccing to jugg?

my plan is to hopefully afk in some delve encounters!

also any important lvl21 gems that i should try to get?
thank you.

Hey I haven't tested myself, but I read there was some "known bug" preventing Chief's 100% fire res node to interact with EoI/Ratcage, making this build impossible. So stick to Jugg.

I just completed some testing on this build and a major new update is coming. Don't invest yet I will update in the next few days.
ok thank you! will look forward to your updates! :)

thank you for this explosive fireworks build!
I just followed this build respec from the volatile dead jugg build! the screen clutter is just like from the mjoner discharge jugg back in perandus/prophecy league though this one is much more intense!

anyway do we have to follow all the gem level on your updated version?
and is the martyr of innocence required to be 6Link? or will 5link be ok?just asking because trying to 6link will be more expensive than the 6link xophs nurture which is just around 3ex?
Last edited by glocknine on Sep 28, 2018, 12:24:54 PM
"
glocknine wrote:
I just followed this build respec from the volatile dead jugg build! the screen clutter is just like from the mjoner discharge jugg back in perandus/prophecy league though this one is much more intense!

and is the martyr of innocence required to be 6Link? or will 5link be ok?just asking because trying to 6link will be more expensive than the 6link xophs nurture which is just around 3ex?

Hi, thanks. In the updated version all cwdt links will require corresponding gem levels to trigger like always. Martyr only needs 4L.
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
glocknine wrote:

Hi, thanks. In the updated version all cwdt links will require corresponding gem levels to trigger like always. Martyr only needs 4L.

which skill/support gem are needed in 4L martyr? and yeh would be nice if you can update the gem section corresponding to your updated weapon slot.
"
glocknine wrote:
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
glocknine wrote:

which skill/support gem are needed in 4L martyr? and yeh would be nice if you can update the gem section corresponding to your updated weapon slot.

Finally all contents updated, with one new video, enjoy!
this is a very fun build! i have not tried the endgame content yet though!

I wish there is a way in POE to adjust spell animations because this build with ball lightning equiped (massive ignites) it obliterated my 2x gtx 1080ti fps even when not in delve just on maps.

update: this is for solo player! you cannot do maps with party members because they will also lag as hell even if theyre not in your range they will feel the lag.
Last edited by glocknine on Sep 29, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
"
glocknine wrote:
this is a very fun build! i have not tried the endgame content yet though!

I wish there is a way in POE to adjust spell animations because this build with ball lightning equiped (massive ignites) it obliterated my 2x gtx 1080ti fps even when not in delve just on maps.

update: this is for solo player! you cannot do maps with party members because they will also lag as hell even if theyre not in your range they will feel the lag.

Hey thanks, would you please test partying with the fireball setup instead of ball lightning, and let me know if that fixes lag?

It make sense, since in partying you can have both Lockstep and Predictive, if everyone setup to be Predictive this could be fixed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242915
Hey thanks, would you please test partying with the fireball setup instead of ball lightning, and let me know if that fixes lag?

It make sense, since in partying you can have both Lockstep and Predictive, if everyone setup to be Predictive this could be fixed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242915[/quote]

I was using fireball > fork setup when i tried with party on map they do lag.

though right now im currently using ball lightning and not lagging at all after using the nvidia experience game optimizer..

btw why is my vms not fast enough to kill a boss? can you check my gear pls if what im missing.

POB: https://pastebin.com/FNFWkXu0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info