[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

Hello gentleman, is this build somewhat viable for lab farm? I like the lazy idea and just need something to farmlab for endgame grinds.
Just did uber lab easy with this build - level 83
Yes uber lab is easy. I just spam regular molten shell and double quicksilver flasks.
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Yes uber lab is easy. I just spam regular molten shell and double quicksilver flasks.

High damage link is very tempting....

I did some pob last night, it sees like we can get HP regen to sustain RF, without much investment. Need akahli pantheon, kaoms way is not needed.

For gems, I'd move the IC phaserun BV link to 6L cwdt in chest, add bloodrage and offering.

In the free boot 4L a proper RF setup, 70k dps.

In last 3L sword, get purity of fire, vigelant strike, stone golem.

I can post the link tonight.

Edit: here is the POB: https://pastebin.com/fJ5uTWXF

Blood rage can be stopped by IC and reliably trigger 50% more heal from pantheon. This should sustain RF.
Last edited by alexh1985 on Jan 23, 2019, 4:22:35 AM
I wonder if this build would be a little better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9eKbJaPgc&feature=youtu.be

...sorry, saw this video and laughed. I wonder which build has more DPS vs GGG servers.
Last edited by keefyboy on Jan 23, 2019, 1:52:10 AM
"
keefyboy wrote:
I wonder if this build would be a little better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9eKbJaPgc&feature=youtu.be

...sorry, saw this video and laughed. I wonder which build has more DPS vs GGG servers.

wow memes aside that's actually a sick idea... that strength into AOE lol, can actually work on a lot of other things
I did change a lot of stuff similair to what you already suggested. I tried poacher's mark instead of blood rage as the leech seems better. Will test more combinations during the day!

I have not played around with RF yet actually. The open 4 link (boot) I used instead right now is cwdt + aramageddon brand + combustion = LOTS OF ignites, and there I just added herald of ash for extra damage overall. hungry loop helps with mana reservation so I have plenty of mana for a herald of ash.

It's very tempting to try a 6link firestorm tho.. But then ill need to screw up the colors on rat cage which can be a pain to get back.
Last edited by weppe1337 on Jan 23, 2019, 10:43:09 AM
I'd like it to stay full hp build, With low hp builds volatile core may kill you in HC. Gotta try to figure it out. I'd like to try this on next ladder
Last edited by Sape_e on Jan 23, 2019, 3:08:52 PM
"
Sape_e wrote:
I'd like it to stay full hp build, With low hp builds volatile core may kill you in HC. Gotta try to figure it out. I'd like to try this on next ladder

Core is still one of the few things that can kill you in this build. Plus the screen is a mess and it's hard to see what's going on
Few updates from my side. Red maps are a [insert curseword] joke.

This corrupt helps very well with only running one Nghamahu's Sign.

I'm running double Razor's to achieve max ignite easier, plus the corrupts are pretty sweet bonus. I'm using CP because it's soo comfortable to delve with in the dark when stuff always hinder me. Plus all the fire damage actually gives it some decent damage, but not reliable in red maps alone.Oh and it heals :p
Since I moved Cast while Channeling from offhand I can now use both Flesh offering and a curse instead. I chose Poacher's mark for frenzy and mana/life on attack (blade vortex hits).

This ring works better than expected, didnt go with empower yet, will probably just get a level 21 Herald of Agony soonish.

And I am trying with a 6-link firestorm, god I love it. Obviously VMS can't compete with it but while mapping I just CP firestorm, CP firestorm anyway. Culling strike is probably not optimal but getting perfect colors is a pain.

Since ball lightning is very CPU heavy I have played around with every projectile gem available. Ball lightning also fucks up delve because the monsters don't die in the darkness so it creates endless rubberbanding which sometimes kills me. None of them did however compete with Armageddon brand, which actually feels better than expected. I just stick with it for now. Much love.

All in all, still over 6k hp, res cap or dex no problem to reach with jewels since I can ignore %ignte now.
Since I'm not using a projectile gem in my gloves I may consider looking for a pair of gloves with spell damage and dex. I guess the blind is still nice but I have no problem with taking damage so the CC isn't really that important. But I will continue to play around with gems in this slot. If I decide to keep the projectile/blind setup I will most likely use Frostbolt or Essence drain.
Last edited by weppe1337 on Jan 24, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info