*Turns OT into...I_NO

INSUFFICIENT DANCING

DONT MAKE ME ASSASSINATE YOU SIRES
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
/throws a walrus for no reason
"
ssm016 wrote:
/throws a walrus for no reason

Teaches walrus to dance so the thread will get back on topic. Oops, this thread was never on topic, so sorry.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Teaches walrus to dance
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
mhmmm dinosaur chicken nuggets
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Obligatory /flops around.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Obligatory /flops around.

Obligatory /flip before the /flop around
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Is this the most on topic thread you have ever seen since this is the off topic forum? Or put another way, is this the most forum thematically correct thread since this is the off topic forum? Or, is this thread on topic by being off topic? Or is this thread being on topic so it doesn't belong in the off topic forum but if it was anywhere else then it would be off topic?

These question all seem too difficult for me to ponder to any conclusions.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Is this the most on topic thread you have ever seen since this is the off topic forum? Or put another way, is this the most forum thematically correct thread since this is the off topic forum? Or, is this thread on topic by being off topic? Or is this thread being on topic so it doesn't belong in the off topic forum but if it was anywhere else then it would be off topic?

These question all seem too difficult for me to ponder to any conclusions.

I call this EEfiecny
Last edited by erdelyii on Sep 14, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info