3.4.1 Deployment and Patch Notes

<sigh>...and flares are still separate items...
This works so much better, thank you thank you!

After patch I used warp to party member, disconnected with this error and can't start the game (this error occurs).
I wish we could filter all the comment that only say '' nice '' and that doesn't bring anything up to discussion when a patch note occur.

First thing first, I have to say has a long time poe player, last 3 league did pretty much look like unfinish rushed product and I hope GGG you can get your shit together.

I don't speak for everyone but from a personal point, glad you patched many thing first and have yet to keep patching many bug because it feel like you didn't even beta test your own product before releashing it.

I hope many people step up and rant about this league because it's a bit of a let down.

You don't have to create the most fency stuff, just give us some small and great content instead of a bugclowfiesta dogshit.
Thanks for the update :)
Thx! At last I can dig deeper without putting my Pelt off :D gg!
Seeing is believing
Well game crashed right after patch, had to restart pc, then a small download happened when I restarted PoE, dunno why, now it's working again.

Played just a few minutes after patch, have to say that flares still feel clunky and their mechanic needs to be reworked imho; and a visual bug occurred when I destroyed a wall to a hidden room, went back to the crawler, took the discovered path and the wall was (only) visually still there - went through it.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I logged in today and did a delve, buy the progress i made on another character did not merge, i started from 0.
Best update patch 2018 so far. Fixed almost all the annoying bs. I really love it. THANKS!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
And heralds nothing :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info