Achievements not unlocking??

Hello,

Achievements are re-checked by the server when you login. I know Microsoft was having issues on their end yesterday, as result this could be affecting the achievements from being recognised.
Hello,

I've passed this issue along to be investigated further, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello everyone,

We're well aware of this issue and will address it as soon as we can. This will require a patch to fix after we've resolved it, when I have more info I will post an update.
Hello everyone,

So we've discovered that this is an issue on Xbox Live's side currently that they're aware of, we'll continue to look into if there is anything that can be done in the near future.

In the meantime, your achievements progress should still be logged on our servers end, so when this issue is completely resolved you should in theory be granted the progress and/or unlocks of ones you've completed during this period.
Hi everyone,

We have a fix for this internally which is included in the 3.4.3 patch that we're currently working on. After this has been deployed to the live realm achievements should again correctly unlock, achievement requirements that have been met during this period should retroactively unlock as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info