PRAISE THE WOLCEN GOD !

.. for saving us from this debacle of a league.

September Beta launch boyz!

Real engine, awesome design!

Can't fucking waitttttttttttttttttt! :D
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2018, 6:25:32 PM
Tell me what you hate about this league because Imo it is the best one since invasion.

I won t deny the fact Wolcen look great but I don t understand why this league is shit and not like the 3 last one you played.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 5, 2018, 2:37:14 PM
You'll play it for a handful of hours and the drop because it isn't even close to finished.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
You'll play it for a handful of hours and the drop because it isn't even close to finished.

So did I a few months ago in closed beta, you could beat the first boss and an infinite dungeon in which you would lose if the boss rolled a reflect aura (LUL, early PoE struggles, amirite?). My build was oneshotting all bosses with the combo but died immediatly to the reflect, there wasn't any way around it, such good game design :p
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
Ye know, come to think of it? Delve aligns about as closely as the current game is ever likely to get to that OWN proposal you put together a while ago. Not exactly, you'd need an entirely new game for that, but an SSF Delve thing is at least spiritually related. Hn.

Anyways. Let me know when these other games are actually in a stable release state. Kinna had it up to here with 'Early Access' and 'Open Super Backer Beta' shenanery that amounts to "we want people to pay for our game fund development for us but we don't want reviewers to slam us for not being done with it yet, so let's pretend we're giving the proles a 'voice in development' in exchange for their juicy juicy dollars while they struggle with a barely-playable prototype of our game"

No thanks. Release your game properly and I'll take a look. Until then, there's so much other stuff I can run that I really can't care about some other game claiming to be the next Path of Exile hitting its next pre-alpha milestone.
I played thru the alpha a couple weeks back. I know it's early stages but some design and balance choices early on make me pessimistic this isn't yet another not-as-good-as-poe-despite-being-pretty-and-having-single-player.

As to delve being a debacle: lol.
Last edited by ladish on Sep 7, 2018, 6:30:19 PM
Hmm... I'm afraid I am not looking forward to Wolcen getting out.
The only reason being that what little info I managed to glean was pointing to a scaling system being in the works. Basically, it's taking the one mechanic that made me quickly quit Grim Dawn.
I hope that I am mistaken (and will try to keep looking into Wolcen's development to see where it's going on that matter), but if not, I'll simply wish for those that don't dislike this kind of system that it will turn out great for them.

Sad, because I feel like my relationship towards PoE is similar to that of an abusive couple. PoE keeps hurting me, yet I'm constantly getting back to it, because I don't manage to find better...

I wish PoE did get those damned paid leagues out. :-(
Game sucks.
Hmmm better open Steam and see if they have dropped the promised September update.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Only 10 more days for Sept and we haven't heard a thing. I'm guessing it will be delayed. I'm not all that disappointed but some folks will be.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info