The Forest Soundtrack

Hello,

I noticed that The Forest music has changed. Imo, the previous long-lived track was more fitting. The current track gives me an Act 4 vibe and also feels too angsty for such a peaceful looking environment. Please consider changing it back. Also, please consider saving new and/or unused music for new areas instead of using it to replace perfectly well-done familiar tracks.

It would seem that I am in a minority of your player-base for even caring about the game's soundtrack, but I find the melding of visual environment with soundtrack to be critical to immersion, and that each unique zone's immersive experience is essential for creating memories that players might want to relive again and again. If you change one of the key components for a zone's immersive experience, then you take away the players' ability to relive that familiar feeling. For this reason, imo, soundtrack changes should not be taken lightly.

Would you consider asking players for their opinions on a soundtrack change before committing to it, particularly for older game areas?

PS: Still holding a grudge over of The Crypt to Church Dungeon change.

EDIT: The Vaal Ruins has been changed too... just, why?!
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Sep 5, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info