The Golden Angel Portal Effect

Portal with physics. Nice.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
It's not golden or angelic, why name it that way?
You need to let us randomize the portals so it feels like we can utilize all the purchased portals each time we pop open a tp or star a map, otherwise someone like me will just stick to my top 2 or 3 and never have the need to purchase any other portal - ever.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Nice. I always liked the design choice you guys made to associate red with Innocence and blue with Sin. That's a nice switch-up that really made the setting unique for me.
yes
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Yes, of course this Golden Angel Portal needs to be relesaed alongside the Oriath Mystery Box. That becomes 3, yes that is three Portals within one week.

And of course we should get them all. Just that I can´t afford it right now, so that´s it.
Makes almost all expensive supporter packs look like garbage to this portal :(
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
It's not golden or angelic, why name it that way?

Angelic for the wings above.
Golden for the golden detailed border.

But yeah it look like Evil is gonna emerge from it XD. Maybe a bloody angel, coming back from is crusades haha ?

But i love the Physics Idea, make more stuff interactive like this, self animated or moving at contact is always welcome^^.
Last edited by Bakudan on Sep 5, 2018, 11:12:43 AM
BTW I wanna buy some armor set, something light for a frost/poison shadow, I didn't find anything except old Pitch Black armor... but too old I think, too classic. Could be nice to have new thief-like armor set, something darky, light, and with some dark or icy aura.

[edit] Something foggy, semi-transparent for all the body (not just the armor), like a real shadow, will be tremendous. [/edit]
Last edited by obi36 on Sep 5, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
how about a rework of all existing Portals (specialy the ones from supporter Packs) they have textures like 1995 games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info