(Discontinued) [3.4] Geofri's Relics | Guardian | Consecrated Path + Holy Relics

had a lot of fun with this build.. moving on to some more cool new skills introduced in delve

So you have seen and played those poets pen body swap build to just right click and reach the end of map, looks cool, right?
and you have also played summoner and like the ease of not doing anything while your minions do your dirty work
and you also kindda want to smash the hell out of every mob yourself too..

What if i tell you, you can do ALL of that ^ in a single build while remaining tanky and still destroying content

Behold... Geofri's Relics Build

HE Summons, HE Smashes

PROS & CONS

PROS:
1. Right click and reach the end of map (VERY GOOD CLEAR SPEED)
2. You get to have 2 cute but deadly minions
3. You also get to have zombies, specters and VAAL SUMMON SKELETONS
4. You get to play mele build with your favorite pdps weapon and stat-stick

CONS:
1. probably wont be able to run reflect maps
>>>>> i will list more as i get to run more maps

VIDEOS

Sorry about the fps drops.. i have a shitty pc, and it drops significant fps whenever i try to record a video
here is a video demonstrating what i mean by right click clear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=064714t9JL4

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

So you have to remember 2 things
1st is Spiritual Aid Node

Since we are taking lots of nodes of minion damage along the way in the tree this will serve as an equal increase in our dmg

2nd is Herald of Purity

The guardian ascendancy has 2 major ascendancy nodes for herald of purity which gives it insane amount of buff

Required Unique

The only required unique in this build is Geofri's Legacy Crown

it will let you summon an extra Holy relic which will boost your dps a lot

Rest of the Gear

Well as far as the rest of the gear is concerned, i have only been able to acquire some crappy gear, i dont have a lot of time but this is my complete gear

Spoiler

the main 6 link skill would be Consecrated path here
Consecrated path - Ruthless - Mele physical Damage Support - Added Fire damage Support - Maim Support
You can add Elemental damage with attacks
or Faster attacks
or Elemental focus support

4 link skill in Helm
Summon Holy Relic - Controlled Destruction - Added Fire damage - Elemental focus support

Herald of Purity is a must have in the build
Herald of Purity - Vitality

Other gems are are just Utilities that you can use
I like to use 3 link
Raise Specter - Summon Chaos Golem - Minion Life Support

4 link or 3 link
Raise Zombies - Minion Damage support - Mele Splash Support - Minion Speed Support

3 link IC
Cast when damage taken - Immortal call - Increase duration

Spoiler

1.Radiant Crusade
2.Unwavering Crusade
3.Bastion of Hope
4.Time of Need

Spoiler
SMASH EM ALL TO PIECES

Videos I'll post Soon
Last edited by msuroxy on Sep 8, 2018, 2:55:03 AM
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2019, 2:17:23 PM
Reserved for Later
looks fun
In your gem's setup, there is no Vaal Skeletons... But you have in your intro and in your actual (i think) gear.

Is it on purpose?
Can you share PoB pastebin link?
"
GrandChampion wrote:
In your gem's setup, there is no Vaal Skeletons... But you have in your intro and in your actual (i think) gear.

Is it on purpose?

You can use Vaal Summon Skeleton on a single link anywhere you want.. Yes i forgot to put it in the gem setup my bad.. sorry.. you will only need it in the boss fights and occasionally in a breach maybe...
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Can you share PoB pastebin link?

Yeah i will share PoB soon.. i am still figuring somethings out and changing some stuff, but i'll post the pob soon
Hi,

which Spectres are you using? The Frenzy Charge Monkeys?
How important really is Geofri's helm / Relic + Support Gems?

I ran Relic by itself so I don't know, is it worth getting the helmn and running 2 + Support for Relic ?
"
Nebelmonster wrote:
Hi,

which Spectres are you using? The Frenzy Charge Monkeys?

Yes, Carnage Chieftain

"
pewdie wrote:
How important really is Geofri's helm / Relic + Support Gems?

I ran Relic by itself so I don't know, is it worth getting the helmn and running 2 + Support for Relic ?

Every time you hit an enemy with your desc path skill, the holy relic minion casts a Nova spell, since we are getting lots of minion dmg nodes on the tree + if we add support gem that nova spell can create a huge dmg boost..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info