Ripped Off

I apologize, I'm not sure where to put this or how to contact the admins/GGG.

I recently traded my last beta key for a key for a different game, and the guy ripped me off, claiming it was taken. I have full proof that he fleeced me, screenshots and emails.

Anyone know if any action can be taken, ie invalidating that key or banning his account?
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
dayum shame :(
"
zeto wrote:

So, there is no recourse to be had, even with the previously mentioned evidence? I don't even necessarily want the key back, at least take it from the scumbag and give it to one of the fine folks on here.
"
kidshazam wrote:
, at least take it from the scumbag and give it to one of the fine folks on here.

You should have selected one of the fine folks on here in the first place instead of trying to trade it.

I vote that any account that trades a key or offers to trade a key should be banned - you get the keys for free.
=============================================
Last edited by morganh on Mar 12, 2012, 1:05:05 AM
That sucks that it happened to you, but...it's a situation that all of us have had to learn at one point or another - beit online or in real life.

Welcome to Humanity :P
He is probably reading this laughing
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
"
morganh wrote:
"
kidshazam wrote:
, at least take it from the scumbag and give it to one of the fine folks on here.

You should have selected one of the fine folks on here in the first place instead of trying to trade it.

I vote that any account that trades a key or offers to trade a key should be banned - you get the keys for free.

Simply because you are frustrated yourself at not having a key is no reason to lash out like that.
"
kidshazam wrote:
"
morganh wrote:
"
kidshazam wrote:

Simply because you are frustrated yourself at not having a key is no reason to lash out like that.

0/10
This is exactly why GGG doesn't condone trading beta keys. You took the risk and got burned; just be glad it wasn't the other way around and you lost something that wasn't free.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info