Picking up Azurite makes game stutter/freeze

Any fix for this that we can handle in our graphics settings? Anyone else experiencing this?
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2018, 6:39:48 PM
Bumping for visibility
Same problem here, and strangely wasn't happening until last night. Played two characters a lot over the first 4 days and never had problems until just recently.
Same problem, frames drop to 0 for a moment when I try to pick up even the smallest amount of azurite:

Edit: Worth mentioning that the game runs perfectly fine every single situation except this, so it cant be happening due to not having a strong enough machine for the game.
Last edited by ruiz_ on Sep 5, 2018, 5:29:40 PM
Yeah perhaps I should have clarified -- my game runs fine on all other content and will not freeze or stutter in even the most crazy instances. But 1 single 'item' of azurite will make my game hesitate, and a bunch of it will lock me up for a good couple seconds. It doesn't go through the 'catching up' motions either, that is to say my guy doesn't run around super fast and leap slam 12 times because that's what I did when the game was frozen. Instead just teleport to a different area if I tried moving while it was frozen. I think my sound turns off too when this happens? I'd have to check again to be sure though.
Same problem here. Started like yesterday morning (CET) and feels even little worse since the last patch.

Hope there is a solution in sight. It makes Delves in HC even trickier..
Exact same problem here. Not many people seem to have the problem though, maybe it's a driver issue?
Yep same here,

Specs to put things into account-

1080ti
32gb RAM

Everything else on this game runs smooth but the first delve i do and picking up azurite makes the same stutter and freeze. After the first run it will also then make the game stutter whenever i open and close the chat window (where it doesnt before)
For me same here

1080 GTX
16 gb ram

good luck for fixing
I have 2 760s, 16g ram, i5 4670K. I've tried rolling back drivers and making them current, tried windowed, windowed full screen, and full screen, basically every different combination of settings from the game options window, nothing makes any difference. Worth pointing out that when I see other people run through azurite it all just zooms straight to them without any choppiness. Only if I pick it up does the game lock up.

Edit: And running on windows 8.1 enterprise.

Edit 2: Launching through Steam.
Last edited by Zarathustra6213 on Sep 14, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info