[3.7] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

i'm playing almost same build but with golems and spectres for smoother gameplay.
Spoiler

Better option for bow imo should be something like that
Spoiler

but you would need to spent some skillpoints for attack speed
Last edited by dholly on Sep 12, 2018, 4:40:37 PM
"
dholly wrote:

Better option for bow imo should be something like that
Spoiler

but you would need to spent some skillpoints for attack speed


Actually for bows like this a faster attacks support would already do the trick.
3.7 was fun.
http://www.pathofexile.com/cyclone
what's your ascendancy tree and pantheon u running?
"
what's your ascendancy tree and pantheon u running?


https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FunRoom/characters
IGN: DoubleDeeping
Bandit: Kill all
Pantheon: Solaris, Garukhan
POB: https://pastebin.com/pJznRJ5Y
3.7 was fun.
http://www.pathofexile.com/cyclone
Nice build, I dont play much anymore but I have been doing a Witch / Agony build. I use Barrage/Poison/Life on hit/Chain to stack my poisons. I'm only level 79 but I have easily walked through T10 maps (its the highest i've found so far). I also have 6 unspent points because I'm thinking i'll get immune to stun but not certain yet.

PoB link : https://pastebin.com/vSASsZiR
"
Splyttsx wrote:
Nice build, I dont play much anymore but I have been doing a Witch / Agony build. I use Barrage/Poison/Life on hit/Chain to stack my poisons. I'm only level 79 but I have easily walked through T10 maps (its the highest i've found so far). I also have 6 unspent points because I'm thinking i'll get immune to stun but not certain yet.

PoB link : https://pastebin.com/vSASsZiR


Barrage, as I said in my passage, is not good (especially in delves) due to it's narrow targeting angle. Monsters coming from behind would hurt you and you can't leech from them.
3.7 was fun.
http://www.pathofexile.com/cyclone
A weaker version build post gets more responses than this. I am sad.
3.7 was fun.
http://www.pathofexile.com/cyclone
Last edited by FunRoom on Sep 17, 2018, 10:01:13 PM
"
FunRoom wrote:
A weaker version build post gets more responses than this. I am sad.



You are right. This build is awesome but not popular. I think, build needs uber elder and clear speed videos.

"
LittleWing_ wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:
A weaker version build post gets more responses than this. I am sad.



You are right. This build is awesome but not popular. I think, build needs uber elder and clear speed videos.



I would really like to take some videos, but since 3.4, my CPU is too outdated to run both POE and recording software together. Some maps like shaper and uber elder would simply lag as hell due to CPU freezing. The lags would then kill me and I would fail to record a proper footage...
3.7 was fun.
http://www.pathofexile.com/cyclone
Uber Elder clip up. That's it I am done.
3.7 was fun.
http://www.pathofexile.com/cyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info